MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

@@myungsunkim24 ooh is it the banila co memebox coz i think its all cosmetics any clue whats inside! and both the boxes superbox and memebox are restocked not sure if it was even sold out before...

Couldn't post my picture for the banila co memebox. But it is all make up. Eyeliner, eye shadow, lip balm, highlighter, and sample pack of cc.

Edited by yunii

Here is the picture of the banila co memebox I received.

PICSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

I'm debating getting a mini box or the ten minute one. The description on the ten minute box is so bad though. But I have to use my points! Anyone else get a ten minute box?

I ordered the 10 min box :)

Couldn't post my picture for the banila co memebox. But it is all make up. Eyeliner, eye shadow, lip balm, highlighter, and sample pack of cc.

was it worth it? 

was it worth it?

I will say it is not worth it. Since the value is almost same as the cost of the box and you don't get to pick colour.

I will say it is not worth it. Since the value is almost same as the cost of the box and you don't get to pick colour.

:( Yea it seems as though Memebox - you pay the same amount for the items in the box now.

Thanks for the update! :)

I ordered the 10 min box :)

Do post pics when you receive it. I really wonder what is in those weird theme boxes.

Thinking if i should use my 8 meme points...but don't know what to use it for. I wonder if there will be anymore new box releases this weekend..?

Got the Hair and Body box today as well as the Mask box. I LOVE both of them!!!

The H&B box especially  is an incredible value and I think the products are really interesting. It's the first box in a long time where I can honestly say everything will get used!

The hair and body box sounds tempting, must keep fighting off the temptations :/ a meme rehab thread should be made. For now I'll live vicariously through spoilers till my boxes come. Hehe anymore boxes ladies?

• Like 1

The more I read the description of Superbox 11, the more it sounds like another mask box. I think I might skip it, but I still don't know which box to get instead. :P

Very long time lurker here and just now posting because my memebox addiction is getting out of hand. I need rehab guys! Just bought LB #2 restock, superbox #10, and memebox #11. Now waiting for 13 boxes. This is bad. Oh so bad!

• Like 1

Hi, anybody getting a Banila Co. Superbox soon? I'm thinking of getting it with my points.

However, at the moment I really want Superbox 5 - please, post some pictures if you have it! Please, please! I want to see it so much!

• Like 1

Got the Hair and Body box today as well as the Mask box. I LOVE both of them!!!

The H&B box especially  is an incredible value and I think the products are really interesting. It's the first box in a long time where I can honestly say everything will get used!

Any spoiler (specially for mask edition), please!

(Ok. Thanks to LadyManah and Paulina  I found them)

Edited by Renata P

Any spoiler (specially for mask edition), please!

Renata, there are already pics here, page 251 or 252 I think.

Thank you. I missed them - so many posts recently:)

Hope you'll like the contents, I've just checked the mask edition because I don't want to see the Hair&Body one before I get it ;)

And I really, really want some pics of Superbox 5 and Banila Co SB!

Hi, anybody getting a Banila Co. Superbox soon? I'm thinking of getting it with my points.

However, at the moment I really want Superbox 5 - please, post some pictures if you have it! Please, please! I want to see it so much!

I saw a picture of the Banila co. Superbox and i'd say skip it... Comes with five products, don't seem to be worth it at all. Saw it on @orchidllama's instagram.

• Like 2

I saw a picture of the Banila co. Superbox and i'd say skip it... Comes with five products, don't seem to be worth it at all. Saw it on @orchidllama's instagram.

Thanks for the info! 

For anyone else who is interested, it is here: http://iconosquare.com/p/706893946739611948_1289484725#/detail/706893946739611948_1289484725

I actually am excited for these products. I like them much better than the regular Banila Co box

• Like 2

Thanks for the info! 

For anyone else who is interested, it is here: http://iconosquare.com/p/706893946739611948_1289484725#/detail/706893946739611948_1289484725

I actually am excited for these products. I like them much better than the regular Banila Co box

Thanks ladies, it's a miss for me, so I'm getting Superbox #5 :wub:

• Like 1

Happy weekend, lovelies~
1 more day till some points expire. Gonna be tough deciding what to buy especially with vague descriptions and memebox is not answering mails/ posting spoilers for em new boxes.  :(

Thanks ladies, it's a miss for me, so I'm getting Superbox #5 :wub:

Have you seen the contents?

SB5:

http://www.memebox.com/view/contents/?pageId=1711

http://www.memebox.com/view/contents/?pageId=3019

http://www.memebox.com/view/contents/?pageId=544

http://www.etude.co.kr/product.do?method=view&prdCd=102001024

and 2 nail polishes from Alice

Edited by Renata P
  • Like 1