MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Enjoy your weekend & pamper yourself!
We are giving out as many Meme points as your orders between March 1st and April 23rd!
These points are valid only until this Sunday.

Anyone else get this in their email?

... Six more memepoints for me to spend...  So many new boxes to choose from.

Edited by Saffyra

I bet @ has a million free memepoints waiting for her with all the orders she had made! :D  

Edited: I'm late to the bandwagon!  Whoops!  

Hyaluronic Acid is amazing!  It's actually produced naturally in our skin but as we age the production decreases.  It can hold 1000x it's weight in water and is what keeps skin looking plump and glowy by keeping it hydrated!  I hadn't tried it straight (you'll find it in good moisturizers listed as sodium hyaluronate or as hyaluronic acid-same thing) but it is in some of my favorite face creams and lip glosses.

Edited by Saffyra

ugh after looking at the spoilers for the banila co superbox a part of me feels like i got splashed with cold hard truth water..

I went to the banila co website to check it out and the following are the values for it

-acid colour auto stick all colours for USD10 discounted to USD 5 on the website

-fill so good pore essence USD 25 discounted to USD 12

-BB cream natural face USD 22 discounted to USD 11

-It shimmer stick USD 18 discounted to USD 9

-Oriental eyes liquid brush liner USD 12 to USD 6

Total value = USD 43 below the cost of the box!! this is a first..

Edited by kitty93
  • Like 3

You guys, I just received the Mask edition box as well hair and body. The Packaging is getting cuter and cuter. I just got a quick peek at the mask box, and a lot of it is repeats. Not that I mind, but I feel like some of the other memeboxers might. Ill try to put up picture spoilers in a bit.

Do you remember when they shipped this to you?  I'm curious because my Luckybox took 24 days to get to me and I live in Seattle!  It seems like you have yours so much faster and you're only 3 hours away from me!

Is that for the Superbox #7 or for the Memebox banila co?  I know there was two.  The Superbox shipped on April 23rd and the Memebox by banila co shipped on April 15th.  It's still not a good deal because it barely pays for the box plus shipping even if its the Memebox banila co. and not the Superbox #7.

Is that for the Superbox #7 or for the Memebox banila co?  I know there was two.  The Superbox shipped on April 23rd and the Memebox by banila co shipped on April 15th.  It's still not a good deal because it barely pays for the box plus shipping even if its the Memebox banila co. and not the Superbox #7.

The list above is Banila Superbox#7 - and the link to the first photos was mentioned above.

You can find banila Memebox here: http://cudainiecuda.blogspot.com/2014/04/memebox-luckybox-2-i-memebox-by-banila.html

The blog is not mine, but I hope I can share. It is in polish, but you can find pictures there:)

• Like 1

@@Saffyra the super box! its ridiculous i thought the faceshop and etude house boxes were already disappointing for superboxes but this one is mehhhhhhh big time  :ph34r:  the memebox one is actually better it comes with some lip moisturiser, 3d highlighter, the cc sample set, brown eyeliner and if i am not mistaken it is a bronze marble eyeshadow or highligher.

Loving the superbox 5 tho  :wub:  made the wrong choice of getting the banila co superbox over the superbox #5

• Like 1

@@Saffyra the super box! its ridiculous i thought the faceshop and etude house boxes were already disappointing for superboxes but this one is mehhhhhhh big time  :ph34r:  the memebox one is actually better it comes with some lip moisturiser, 3d highlighter, the cc sample set, brown eyeliner and if i am not mistaken it is a bronze marble eyeshadow or highligher.

Loving the superbox 5 tho  :wub:  made the wrong choice of getting the banila co superbox over the superbox #5

You are right! All those brand Superboxes were disappointing so far. I have got TFS and banila SB and that was waste of money. I don't cry but I wouldn't buy them again. SB5 was far more interesting.

• Like 2

Darn..too bad for the brand boxes...I thought they would use meme as a platform to popularize their brands globally, but no..just to rid some outdated stocks and normal-selling stuffs (not half are best-sellers!). Idk..I looked tru gmarket and naver as guidance of whats new and hip. 

I guess I will pass on anything worth more than $23 to avoid being disappointed unless I have tons of points to justify my decision to buy. Like the snail box and superbox 12. *sigh* Meme need to come up with spoilers for these. Good spoilers.

Edited by veritazy
  • Like 1

actually i think the safest way to manoeuvre your way to a good superbox would be to see if memebox releases spoilers. I personally believe that if it was good they would be more than happy to release a spoiler for the box to attract customers, however if the box is lacklustre they won't put spoilers as that would not promote the box. 

Darn..too bad for the brand boxes...I thought they would use meme as a platform to popularize their brands globally, but no..just to rid some outdated stocks and normal-selling stuffs (not half are best-sellers!). Idk..I looked tru gmarket and naver as guidance of whats new and hip. 

I guess I will pass on anything worth more than $23 to avoid being disappointed unless I have tons of points to justify my decision to buy. Like the snail box and superbox 12. *sigh* Meme need to come up with spoilers for these. Good spoilers.

yeah they should take a page out from the marketing strategies of US cosmetics.

• Like 1

I received 12 points + 10 from the Facebook give away so I bought Lucky Box 5 - I now have 5 that are on their way to me, and 13 yet to ship - is there nothing to stop this insanity? :wacko:

Did anyone figure out why some of us got a random email from memebox about our order being shipped but with an order number that didn't belong to any of our orders?

Yes, I've seen your post before and also looked for the products myself. I'm crazy about make-up palettes so this box seems like a win to me. I was able to get it for $19.99 including shipping thanks to my points so I think it's a good deal :D

Did anyone figure out why some of us got a random email from memebox about our order being shipped but with an order number that didn't belong to any of our orders?

Mine was for Memebox #9 and I believe it was due to this strange payment and shipping system for this individual box.

I bet @ has a million free memepoints waiting for her with all the orders she had made! :D  

Edited: I'm late to the bandwagon!  Whoops!  

Hyaluronic Acid is amazing!  It's actually produced naturally in our skin but as we age the production decreases.  It can hold 1000x it's weight in water and is what keeps skin looking plump and glowy by keeping it hydrated!  I hadn't tried it straight (you'll find it in good moisturizers listed as sodium hyaluronate or as hyaluronic acid-same thing) but it is in some of my favorite face creams and lip glosses.

Lol :P

OoooOO I guess I will try some Hyaluronic than. Im literally all tired out from Memebox's now. It seems as though its going down hill? I saw the Mask box someone posted back, and it looked know where near as good as some past boxes, and I think there's a repeat mask in there...I was hoping to see a stack of cute face masks, and such.

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

Does anyone know how or where to buy the Luna foundation CC cream from Memebox 9?

I can't find it even by Googling, which is so weird. Totally love it and want to buy it but Google has nothing!

Does anyone know how or where to buy the Luna foundation CC cream from Memebox 9?

I can't find it even by Googling, which is so weird. Totally love it and want to buy it but Google has nothing!

Well, you can find them on gmarket, or swap with someone can't use them.  ;)

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=368440768

Did anyone order the snail box?

Just did! :) I enjoyed every single snail product that I've tried so far, so my skin must be really loving them. 

• Like 1

Oh goodness, I tried to change my email on memebox, and must had typed in  my new  email address incorrectly when I saved it, because now I can't login... Hope memebox can help me get into my account

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

I really want to get the 10 min memembox, and the tonymoly, missha, and the before the special day superbox, but since these will mostly be makeup boxes and memebox  seems to only send makeup for the shade of beige. These would be a waste of money for me,since my skin type is nowhere near beige. I really wish memebox let you select a shade.

I really want to get the 10 min memembox, and the tonymoly, missha, and the before the special day superbox, but since these will mostly be makeup boxes and memebox  seems to only send makeup for the shade of beige. These would be a waste of money for me,since my skin type is nowhere near beige. I really wish memebox let you select a shade.

Yea...it seems to be a cultural difference thing, because Koreans are generally fair/ wants to get fair. Hence they focus alot on whitening products and SPF. I watched some shows and the girls seem to prefer skincare/makeup with fragrance than none at all. I guess that's the complains from us that memebox finds puzzling.