MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

They probably took it out so we can't buy 3 of the nakedboxes together (since it sells out so quickly) and use the MEMEBUNDLE5 code :(

wow.. thats smart! I didn't even think of that

They probably took it out so we can't buy 3 of the nakedboxes together (since it sells out so quickly) and use the MEMEBUNDLE5 code :(

Well either way, I hope they list it again!

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

Got the email about the 24 Hour Sale and the 2 meme points and Naked #10 and #11! 2 Meme points is not enticing enough for me to buy a box haha. I think naked box #10 is all now sold out though... 

press the quote button on there post or under thee name @mention press that.

Thanks! Got it! I will be eyeing the naked box 12 tonight/tomorrow!

I get my Banila co superbox tomorrow (usps... just a few days after the DHL delivery! So, not really much slower)

I'm excited to get it, but I'm getting overwhelmed with skincare products, like creams and essence, so I might just stick with buying mask boxes or buy makeup boxes only for awhile. xD I'll be getting Memebox 10/11 and Missha superbox in May, so I really shouldn't buy anything else...

just checked tracking and all my boxes are on uk soil, finally since 15 april . hope they arrive by tomorrow.so any uk subscribers waiting and your shipping flight orders were 94,95,96,97 yours were prop in the same crates..

just checked tracking and all my boxes are on uk soil, finally since 15 april . hope they arrive by tomorrow.so any uk subscribers waiting and your shipping flight orders were 94,95,96,97 yours were prop in the same crates..

My hair and body , superbox banila are too but superbox 5 still not showing as GB :(  (and it was sent much earlier)

isit just a prob with europe deliveries or has anyone gotten anything this week. coz my h&b is not even in the country lol. usually it takes 6-7 days.

I get my Banila co superbox tomorrow (usps... just a few days after the DHL delivery! So, not really much slower)

I'm excited to get it, but I'm getting overwhelmed with skincare products, like creams and essence, so I might just stick with buying mask boxes or buy makeup boxes only for awhile. xD I'll be getting Memebox 10/11 and Missha superbox in May, so I really shouldn't buy anything else...

Yea same here, way too much facial products. I get overwhelmed in the morning with what to use. Thank goodness Memebox is on holiday's starting tomorrow, my cc needs a break...

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

Wow just tried the Doctor's Care Tea Tree Facial Mask and its amazing, it made my skin brighter.

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

got home to my hair and body box and a note from the royal mail driver saying as your trying to kill me with all these boxes i am going to leave you one today and then if your good i will  leave you the rest tomorrow.as i only have  the small van .

i think I'm giving him too much work to do.

isit just a prob with europe deliveries or has anyone gotten anything this week. coz my h&b is not even in the country lol. usually it takes 6-7 days.

Hmm, my H&B arrived with no trouble at all - I'm in Poland.

• Like 1

got home to my hair and body box and a note from the royal mail driver saying as your trying to kill me with all these boxes i am going to leave you one today and then if your good i will  leave you the rest tomorrow.as i only have  the small van .

i think I'm giving him too much work to do.

Haha, that's so funny :lol:  Do share when you get all your stuff!

Was hoping for something other than skin care boxes... way too much skin care. My face going to be in shock. I'm going to pass on those 3 new boxes because I've been trying to keep up with testing all products I got, that I'm starting to break out, and I never break out lol

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

omg , i haven't been able to click on the threads for 2 hours , kept getting error , thought the world was gonna end , i gone for the pore box for my son and the green tea for me. anyone else buying them.

I bought the pore and night care boxes. I was tempted to go ahead and buy all three to use the bundle code, but I couldn't justify it for just an extra $5 off. 

I bought the pore and night care boxes. I was tempted to go ahead and buy all three to use the bundle code, but I couldn't justify it for just an extra $5 off. 

that ok i was going to do the 3 boxes then said no 2 only, payed and forgot i had 12 points to use up lol.

I really want the pore box but Im afraid to buy a super box. lol 

don't be scared , i have been happy with all my super boxes so far. i think if your gut feeling says no like mine did to the face shop and banila boxes then the right thing to do. if you haven't  had one you won't know, these are different in that they are themed not a brand box. and are $29.if it is some thing you are interested in buying its cheap and as its pores control any one can make use of these.

• Like 1

my mask box (first one) got here (to my area) fast!  first box i got took two weeks, this one is already in ny and has been processed through the USPS sort facility, which should mean i get it today or tomorrow. super excited!