MissJexie

Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service

Hmm, okay. Checked the mail today and I'm confused.

Got my Luckybox 9, which is great, no leaks or anything. Then I got two more Memebox deliveries. I opened the first to find the Near Skin cleansing foam I'd ordered on the 21st. So I got that, but still no movement on anything from the 14th order.

Then I opened the second identical box and found... Another Near Skin cleanser. The exact same one. I only ordered one. Hmmm...??

Hey, if they don't communicate to us about missing or broken boxes, I vote you don't communicate to them about found and extra boxes

• Like 3

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before or not, but clicking on the Korean flag on the global site now redirects again to the Korean Memebox/Memeshop site. I'm about to pour myself a fine vintage of diet coke and salivate over the wonders of Meme-K.  :drive:

• Like 5

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before or not, but clicking on the Korean flag on the global site now redirects again to the Korean Memebox/Memeshop site. I'm about to pour myself a fine vintage of diet coke and salivate over the wonders of Meme-K.  :drive:

Hehe yeah it was there forever. I made a funpost again after salivating over the more omg stuff on their site. Definitely much better than our global shop.

• Like 1

Hello there! Just a heads up...The Boscian product in LB#9 was in the Fermented 2 box. So you should double/triple/quadruple check the ingredients before you use it.

I agree. This round of boxes are looking really nice. I regret not getting the cleansing box...I think it looks fantastic too.

Hi! I've been meaning to message you....thank you, the Collagen box has arrived. :)

I'm excited to try the peeling gel from Cleansing, never used anything like that before. Perhaps they will restock for you. :)

I think the Naked box looks great and would actually buy if I didn't already have doubles of two products and wasn't allergic to a third. BUT so nice to see something that would have interested me, for a change.

Edited by MemeJunkie

Yeah curious about that one too. It sounds like a good concept, but with no specific theme..so it could be anything. 

Does anyone have the daily dose of beauty box spoilers? I know it just shipped yesterday, but I'm just impatient and curious :P

I just posted pictures in the Superbox Discussion - Spoilers thread  :)

• Like 2

I'm pleasantly surprised by how amazing the Daily dose of Beauty box was!  I didnt get it but I kiiinda wish I did...

Where did you see spoilers for it?

The new boxes are shipping end of October! I will forget I've ordered one if I order now!!!

And this makes me wonder - when they release a new box, do they have the products already selected or they first advertise the theme and then select the products???

Edited by seachange

Awesome, my 3x Scent Bundle is DHL so it'll be here next week. I won't be home, what can I do about that? Leave a signed note on the door?

On the bottom of the generic email sent to a couple of my accounts announcing the new boxes ( already bought what I wanted during the night with VIP links), there is the following notice in a small gray box:

Quick Notification:

We will be on national holiday from August 6th to August 10th, including the weekends. Please understand that there may be possible delays arising from our domestic logistics and handling of orders. 

WHY on earth did they wait this late to apprise their customers that " there may be possible delays"? As if we didn't KNOW. 

On a positive note, I think the Berry box might be fun. :) 

On a negative note, I finally got a " resolution" email about my box which has always had and still has the wrong STATE listed shipping address on the order under " order details".

The Memebox team tells me that the address is now correct in my Address Book. Darn right it is. I changed it myself, they didn't, and they still have the shipping for this box going many states away from me, to CA.

I KNOW there is a language barrier sometimes, but OMG about the late notification about their holiday and the non- correction of my shipping address.
I don't think they know what they are doing, truly. 

Hmm, okay. Checked the mail today and I'm confused.

Got my Luckybox 9, which is great, no leaks or anything. Then I got two more Memebox deliveries. I opened the first to find the Near Skin cleansing foam I'd ordered on the 21st. So I got that, but still no movement on anything from the 14th order.

Then I opened the second identical box and found... Another Near Skin cleanser. The exact same one. I only ordered one. Hmmm...??

I just got all of the items that I purchased from the USA shop on 8/21 (all shipped 8/26), but it looks like my 8/14 purchases haven't shipped out yet. For the 8/21 orders, only one of the orders was actually marked as complete, but everything came together--I assume that it will be the same for my 8/14 orders when they do ship out. I wonder what item is holding everything up.

I've just noticed that the description of the new boxes doesn't say how many products will be included, did I missed this on previous superboxes, I haven't ordered superboxes recently?

On the bottom of the generic email sent to a couple of my accounts announcing the new boxes ( already bought what I wanted during the night with VIP links), there is the following notice in a small gray box: Quick Notification: We will be on national holiday from August 6th to August 10th, including the weekends. Please understand that there may be possible delays arising from our domestic logistics and handling of orders. 

I suspect that they made a mistake in the note and they mean 6 to 10 September because Chuseok (Korean thanksgiving) looks like it's 7, 8, and 9 September (Sunday to Tuesday) this year. The official date is 8 September, but the three dates are all public holidays. Anyway, it's a good time to be a kpop fan (IDOL OLYMPICS! CROSSDRESSING PERFORMANCES!), but a wretched time to be a beauty fan waiting for shipments.

• Like 2

Just saw the Daily Dose spoilers. That box really exceeded expectations.

It's really really good!

Thank you again @@blinded for posting about the restock.

Meanwhile my HB3 and K Wrap up arrived today.

The Wrap up is actually better in person...so I am OK with it. And miraculously the lip manicure was in a very wearable peachy coral.

The H&B body box was a big miss for me. I'll use about 2 or 3 of the products.

(maybe). No more H&B boxes for me though.  I would so much rather have a Fermented 3, or an Oriental Medicine 2.0

I suspect that they made a mistake in the note and they mean 6 to 10 September because Chuseok (Korean thanksgiving) looks like it's 7, 8, and 9 September (Sunday to Tuesday) this year. The official date is 8 September, but the three dates are all public holidays. Anyway, it's a good time to be a kpop fan (IDOL OLYMPICS! CROSSDRESSING PERFORMANCES!), but a wretched time to be a beauty fan waiting for shipments.

How many holidays do they have in Korea, a week every month? So jealous of these long holidays!!!

I'm happy for them, and for you, as a fan. :) 

I understand the " beauty fan" part as well, since my hue and cry is that I just want my boxes. How often is Korea off on holiday? I know that my shopping addiction is pretty messed up, shipping wise, from Thanksgiving until after New Year's so I'm asking with the full acknowledgment that the USA has two months of off and on holidays, delayed shipping then rush shipping for Christmas, etc.

I've just noticed that the description of the new boxes doesn't say how many products will be included, did I missed this on previous superboxes, I haven't ordered superboxes recently?

Not only have they dropped the description of contents of the superbox, when I ordered my Berry box in the middle of the night, it had wording of a Superbox, but I knew it wasn't because the numbering would be way off. It didn't say " Memebox Special" or anything.

Hello there! Just a heads up...The Boscian product in LB#9 was in the Fermented 2 box. So you should double/triple/quadruple check the ingredients before you use it.

What is this product used for?

It's either an anti-aging spot treatment or it's for eye and lip wrinkles.

I don't have the info card handy.

Hi! I've been meaning to message you....thank you, the Collagen box has arrived. :)

I'm excited to try the peeling gel from Cleansing, never used anything like that before. Perhaps they will restock for you. :)

I think the Naked box looks great and would actually buy if I didn't already have doubles of two products and wasn't allergic to a third. BUT so nice to see something that would have interested me, for a change.

Peeling gels are great! I think you will like it. It's also perfect to use before a sheet mask. :)

Yay. Glad Collagen finally arrived!

Btw, I had "peeling envy" when I saw the cleansing box,

so I had to run and purchase a peeling gel asap! It was a glam emergency.

Edited by LisaLeah
  • Like 1

It's either an anti-aging spot treatment or it's for eye and lip wrinkles.

I don't have the info card handy.

It says whitening.. so I don't understand, is it for brightening or wrinkles? Who wants bright wrinkles? I don't understand it.

ETA: https://beautyfindsforme.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ferm2.png

photo credit to @@biancardi blog

Edited by avarier

Not only have they dropped the description of contents of the superbox, when I ordered my Berry box in the middle of the night, it had wording of a Superbox, but I knew it wasn't because the numbering would be way off. It didn't say " Memebox Special" or anything.

The Berry box still has superbox in the description, but is listed under the Memebox section? Bazaar!

Hey, if they don't communicate to us about missing or broken boxes, I vote you don't communicate to them about found and extra boxes

I wasn't planning to, I just want my stuff I ordered on the 14th. :(

It says whitening.. so I don't understand, is it for brightening or wrinkles? Who wants bright wrinkles? I don't understand it.

ETA: https://beautyfindsforme.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ferm2.png

photo credit to @@biancardi blog

I think there are 2 different products that look exactly the same especially with the Korean description, ones is whitening, the other for wrinkles, I've got the wrinkles one in the scincare box I think.

• Like 1

Since someone mentioned DHL delivering on Monday and now I'm curious, are they gonna deliver on Labor Day? Cuz, it would be nice to get them a day sooner, but I'd feel bad for the poor delivery guy...