POPSUGAR Must Have February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are we hoping for?

Last February we got:

- an after-bath wrap

- Jewelry Cleaner

- Safe Haven Novel

- Hanky Panky Thong

- Conversation Hearts Candy

- Small Box of Chocolate

- Revlon Lip Stain

I would love another novel, maybe some shea infused slipper socks, a spa head wrap or a high quality massage oil. I would say a piece of jewelry but what they pick rarely matches my taste.

Quote: Originally Posted by afwife8405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So what are we hoping for?

Last February we got:

- an after-bath wrap

- Jewelry Cleaner

- Safe Haven Novel

- Hanky Panky Thong

- Conversation Hearts Candy

- Small Box of Chocolate

- Revlon Lip Stain

I would love another novel, maybe some shea infused slipper socks, a spa head wrap or a high quality massage oil. I would say a piece of jewelry but what they pick rarely matches my taste.

Oh God, I hope they stop sending us jewellery as I've absolutely hated everything they've sent since October, haha. I love jewellery but I don't like PS's taste in jewellery;)

I'd love:

- Water bottle with infuser

- Makeup item (maybe a lip or eye product)

- Cute mirror to throw in your purse

- Interesting book/novel

- Something pretty to wear (not sure what exactly, but not a thong, lol)

- Cute art print (from a website that we can buy companion pieces from. Bonus points if we get a GC towards more art from the website!)

Last February was one of my favorite boxes- I'm hoping this years measure up to last year. Next month is my last month of my 3 month sub- I'm not sure if I'll renew. I've been a member since the first box but it may be time for a hiatus ... We'll see :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually love Popsugar...it helped so much during Christmas. All those items that I did not like or couldn't use I gifted them for Christmas and the gifts were loved so much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mom went crazy for the pistacho & caramel corn and the pine cone shea butter soap lol.

January is my last month for my 3 month, hopefully there is a promo code so I can buy 3 more months :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait for next month....crossing my fingers!

I would like/want:

• Fashion: Cute underwear like the thong they sent last year. I would love a pair of black tights with an easy to wear pattern like chevron. (This second option would be difficult to size though, so I would be happy with thigh high or boot high dark socks. 
  • Food: Chocolate is always good, but I would like to get something more international like an Italian Nougat or Pizzelle cookies or Thai Lemongrass Cashews or Spicy Almonds.
  • Beauty: I would love love love to get a nail polish thinner for all my thick Juleps.I would also like one of those magical terri cloth hair towels. 
  • Home/Lifestyle: I would love a travel pouch to put in my luggage. Something big enough to throw in my larger toiletries or hair tools. Another item that would just be fabulous would be a nice pen for the office or my handbag. Something that looks cute or luxurious to pull out and use. Agreeing with others, I would also love a water bottle, but I would like a stainless steal or one of those BPH free kind. 
  • Hair: Paraben and Sulfate-free Keratin conditioner. It is the dead of winter and my hair needs all the moisture it can get. 
  • Other: I would love a mini wallet. The kind you just put the basic cards and a little cash in. Super slim and can fit into a larger wallet or into your small evening clutch. 

OK I know this is a long list but I hope pop sugar is reading these and fulfills some of my list lol 
rules.gif

Subscribing for updates! Ill extend my sub if they have any $10 off or better codes.

We haven't had an item from gorjana in a few months, so I'm guessing something from there.

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would like/want:

• Fashion: Cute underwear like the thong they sent last year. I would love a pair of black tights with an easy to wear pattern like chevron. (This second option would be difficult to size though, so I would be happy with thigh high or boot high dark socks. 
  • Food: Chocolate is always good, but I would like to get something more international like an Italian Nougat or Pizzelle cookies or Thai Lemongrass Cashews or Spicy Almonds.
  • Beauty: I would love love love to get a nail polish thinner for all my thick Juleps.I would also like one of those magical terri cloth hair towels. 
  • Home/Lifestyle: I would love a travel pouch to put in my luggage. Something big enough to throw in my larger toiletries or hair tools. Another item that would just be fabulous would be a nice pen for the office or my handbag. Something that looks cute or luxurious to pull out and use. Agreeing with others, I would also love a water bottle, but I would like a stainless steal or one of those BPH free kind. 
  • Hair: Paraben and Sulfate-free Keratin conditioner. It is the dead of winter and my hair needs all the moisture it can get. 
  • Other: I would love a mini wallet. The kind you just put the basic cards and a little cash in. Super slim and can fit into a larger wallet or into your small evening clutch. 

OK I know this is a long list but I hope pop sugar is reading these and fulfills some of my list lol 
rules.gif

I would love a great pen! Good Idea!

I'm hoping for a none Valentine's Day theme box (which is kind of what last years seemed to me). 

I'd like 

- A clutch or cute makeup bag (nothing popsugar branded)

- Movie tickets 

- Broach

- Lip Scrub

- High end chocolates ( I'll take chocolate any day)

- I agree with @RenoFab I could use a good pen, something cute, but with nice writing quality

A water bottle might be cool, but I'm partial to the contigo brand I use so I'd want it to be one of those.

Quote: Originally Posted by polarama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We haven't had an item from gorjana in a few months, so I'm guessing something from there.

I really hope not.

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm hoping for a none Valentine's Day theme box (which is kind of what last years seemed to me). 

I'd like 

- A clutch or cute makeup bag (nothing popsugar branded)

- Movie tickets 

- Broach

- Lip Scrub

- High end chocolates ( I'll take chocolate any day)

- I agree with @RenoFab I could use a good pen, something cute, but with nice writing quality

A water bottle might be cool, but I'm partial to the contigo brand I use so I'd want it to be one of those.

Contigo is the best! If we got one of those I'd be so excited!

Updates! I'd love a DIY project instead of jewelry, something fun to play with while the weather is yucky out, maybe a nice lap blanket, a good fiction book, biscotti and hot cocoa, and I'd really love some more of the befine warming clay masks I received in my lip factory box. They are sooo warm and comforting.  

Can you tell I'm cold? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I want a nice wallet for travel/toiletries pouch and a book. A novel and some coffee or hot cocoa. anything else…would be great

Gosh, I find myself wishing you ladies were the box curators!  I love pretty much all these suggestions.  Here's what I'd like:

Chocolate, but something really special and unusual.  NOT something I can pick up at Walgreens.  Treatsie has definitely spoiled me.

A beautifully-designed home item.  I'm thinking maybe something like a paper lantern.  Too whimsical?

A spa-type item.  Perhaps an herb mix for facial steams?  I haven't seen those in a long time and used to love them.

Water bottle/infuser. 

Jewelry, but something quirky and fun rather than high-value.  Jewelry is such a hit-or-miss thing, and when it's the main item in the box, it can be a big disappointment.

Something to engage OUR creativity, maybe a flexible DIY project

Fiction with general appeal, not romance.

I've decided to stick around for at least another month! So that being said my wish list this month: 1. Some sort of hair mask, or deep conditioning. 2. Novel (with movie ticket ... Too much to ask?) 3. Water bottle w/ purifier or diffuser. 4. Something sexy for V-day (even though most of us will get our box after the 14th) 5. Fancy candy or chocolate that's maybe not so readily available at drugstore or grocery store.

Subbing for updates!

My wish list:

- An awesome face moisturizer or lip conditioner

-a hot edible: tea, hot cocoa, or a soup mix

-Something for the home

- A high end chocolate covered something lol

-mug or water infuser sounds great (although I think the water bottle may be better suited for a Spring box)

-Would still like some boot socks

- I'm afraid to ask for any jewelry because none has really been my taste but a "real" giftcard that included free or reasonable shipping would be excellent!

My wishlist:

- A good quality lip plumping gloss.

- An interesting novel to read.

- Jeweled bobbie pins.

- Chocolates (Chuao assorted Chocopod comes to mind!)

- Hair mask/deep conditioner.

- A cute jewelry wallet/case.

for any of you that are looking for a water bottle infuser and have a Burlington Coat Factory near you...I found a Sub Zero one there a few days ago for $7.99 and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! go get one!!

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would like/want:

rules.gif

I love your list!

I wish they would send us a discount on a juice subscription like BluePrint Juice but since they just sent the book I doubt they would send that. 

I agree with the romance theme! Maybe a restaurant GC for a date? I would be down with a nice wrap to put on over my dress on our V-day date!

Latest posts

Back