Hair Growth Challenge: RESULTS/UPDATE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made a post about a month ago about a hair growth challenge. If you are interested, here is my OP:

Quote:   Hey ladies --

Tonight, I'm going to start a 1 week hair growth challenge. I will be using what's called the inversion method which claims can help you grow 1 inch of hair in 7 days.

Sounds crazy, right? Well after watching at least a dozen Youtube videos from girls that have tried it, reading blogs, and reading message boards, I've come to the conclusion that it does actually work. You may not necessarily get the whole inch, but almost everyone had at least half an inch of growth which is what hair usually averages per MONTH.

Here is a great vid about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lRl_Tru0Q

Anyone want to join me in this challenge? 

The Results: I only ended up completing 5 days of the regimen, but I gained about 3/4 of an inch from just doing it for 5 days!! 

I am currently trying again to see if I can get the same results since it has been a month since my first go, and it is something you are supposed to do 1 week per month max. I have completed just 2 days so far, and I already have 1/4 inch of growth!!

Anyone else wanna join in and try?

Quote: Originally Posted by Bikerchic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm intrigued!  I've never heard of the inversion method, what is it?

Click the link. But basically, you use oil and massage to stimulate your scalp, and then invert yourself for 4 minutes once a day for 7 days.

Back