Yuzen Spring Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm ready to get excited for this next box! I received a survey last week about the winter box that indicated that the Spring boxes will be shipping in February. I'm hoping for some floral note products. Perhaps a perfume or room spray. I'd love a face cream as well. 

I'm excited too!  I just subscribed a couple of weeks ago and loved my first box.  I debated awhile because of the price, but it was so worth it!  Great quality products that I can see myself re-ordering.   I'm pretty new to the sub box world and have gone a bit crazy.  I'm trying out lots of them to see what is the best fit for me and will pare down to a few.  I can already tell that this is one that I will be keeping. 

I can't wait for the next box.  I really think it's going to be a good one. 
claps.gif

Me too! Honestly, I love the packaging so much, they could put garbage in the box and id be happy!

I also received a survey about the winter box and it does make you want for the Spring season to begin. I'm so tired of this cold weather today! 8 degrees out there at 1:30 in he afternoon! Burr errrrr!!!!!

Hey ladies~ I just ordered and received the winter box. I actually thought when I ordered I would just get the Spring box in February but they immediately sent me the Winter box. I am not complaining though as I ended up loving the whole box (those Suncups are DANGEROUS!lol). I actually had a question- Now that I am signed up will I be automatically billed each quarter, therefore, be getting the Spring box in Feb.? TY 
smile.gif

Hey ladies~ I just ordered and received the winter box. I actually thought when I ordered I would just get the Spring box in February but they immediately sent me the Winter box. I am not complaining though as I ended up loving the whole box (those Suncups are DANGEROUS!lol). I actually had a question- Now that I am signed up will I be automatically billed each quarter, therefore, be getting the Spring box in Feb.? TY  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
I'm 99% sure you are automatically resubbed.

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm 99% sure you are automatically resubbed.
TY~ I wasn't sure exactly how that worked!!

I just subbed and am starting with the winter box this month. If I understand correctly, the spring box will come in February. So when do they send the summer box? I was thinking you get a box every 3 months. Not that I care, I would love one of these boxes every month!!

I just subbed and am starting with the winter box this month. If I understand correctly, the spring box will come in February. So when do they send the summer box? I was thinking you get a box every 3 months. Not that I care, I would love one of these boxes every month!!
I wish it were every month too! But, I guess in a way it is better as I already have a few monthly subs. Eventually I'll have to cut my others subs but I'll keep this one for the high quality organic, natural products. They start sending boxes out for each season in February, May, August, November.

I got my winter box today. The foot cream stuff is amazing! I'm also really looking forward to trying the spray on moisturizer and stress relief roller ball!

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my winter box today. The foot cream stuff is amazing! I'm also really looking forward to trying the spray on moisturizer and stress relief roller ball!
I love that foot cream!! There is something about the scent of the foot cream that is so familiar but I just can't place it. I can't wait for the spring box 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yuzen used to be a monthly box, but changed last year to a quaterly format.  You can read about it on their blog:

http://www.yuzenbox.com/yuzen-format-changes-for-2013/

Quote: Originally Posted by chillybeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you get your roller ball to work? I haven't been able to-
I did!  I had to store it upside down for a couple of days and then when I went to use it, it worked well!  I still don't think I love it, but I like it well enough to use it now.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did!  I had to store it upside down for a couple of days and then when I went to use it, it worked well!  I still don't think I love it, but I like it well enough to use it now.

Thanks for the tip!  Mine wasn't working, so it has just been sitting there.  It wasn't a major concern for me - I'm with you, I don't love it, but it's nice to have.  And having it work properly may change my mind!

Haven't been charged yet but hopefully this week! I got the winter box pretty early in the month last season. I'm very much looking forward to is month!

Latest posts

Back