What is your signature or favorite perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My signature perfume is Victoria's Secret Angel.  I wear it pretty much everyday for 2 years now.  Occasionally I'll wear a different scented body mist (BBW warm vanilla sugar) is my second fragrance of choice).

I've tried other perfumes, but Angel just feels like "me".  I'm comfortable wearing it, love the scent, and never worry how it smells (gross, too strong, etc.).

I don't have a big perfume collection, I found a fragrance I love and just keep wearing it.

What is your signature scent?  Or if you have a large collection or just like to switch things up, what are your favorite perfumes?

I have a rather large perfume collection and I always love to try new ones.  I received See by Chloe and Very Irresistable by Givenchy for Christmas.  Both are great!  During the Sephora 3x perfume point event next month, I'll be buying Dior's Addict Eau Délice.  It smells florally in the bottle but turns into this wonderful juicy scent on my skin.  Even though I love perfume and have so many to choose from, I always go back to either Pure by DKNY or Flower by Kenzo.  Out of all the perfumes I've purchased, those two are the only ones I have repurchased.  I'm on my third bottle of Pure and my second bottle of Flower is empty.  I feel those two were made for me.   
wub.gif

My all time favorite is probably The Body Shop Satsuma, but I love perfume in general and keep a good-sized scent wardrobe. I've been on a vanilla kick lately and have been wearing The Body Shop Madagascar Vanilla, which is nice but a little light on me.

My perfume depends on my mood. I either wear Britney Spears' Curious, Marc Jacobs Daisy, or Viva La Juicy. I recently tried Calvin Klein's Downtown and really like it.

When I was in High School say 39 years ago (this really dates me guys). My father would give me White Shoulders every Christmas! After I go married in jan1,1977 (yes, I have been married 37 years) my husband took over and every year he buys me a bottle at Christmas, I love it and always get compliments on it. It is a beautiful fragrance and has been attached to me longer than I have been married! Now, guys, don't laugh at this middle age lady chiming in! I love being part of this forum!

I switch constantly, though I've been using BCBG's "Bon Chic" for the past 2~ months. I picked up the gift set for $29 (!!!) at TJ Maxx.

My signature scent is probably "Miss Dior eau de parfum". On me, it dries down to a sweet scent with strawberry. I also love the original BCBG Max Azria perfume in the pink bottle. But all my closest friends also own it, so I don't consider it my signature. On dates, I usually wear Kat Von D's Sinner, and I always get compliments on it. I own other perfumes, but these are my loves.

My signature scent is Flowerbomb by Victor @Rolf. As you can surmise, it is extremely floral. It is not the most long lasting fragrance, though.

I adore Balenciaga Florabotanica, I wear it almost daily. I definitely feel as if its my signature scent,

I have a variety of fragrances. What I wear depends on my mood. Favorites: Shalimar, Giorgio Red, D&G Light Blue, The One by D&G My favorite Estée Lauder fragrances: Beautiful, Pleasures, Spellbound, Knowing

When I was in High School say 39 years ago (this really dates me guys). My father would give me White Shoulders every Christmas! After I go married in jan1,1977 (yes, I have been married 37 years) my husband took over and every year he buys me a bottle at Christmas, I love it and always get compliments on it. It is a beautiful fragrance and has been attached to me longer than I have been married! Now, guys, don't laugh at this middle age lady chiming in! I love being part of this forum!
Aww I love the scent of white shoulders. It brings back warm memories because that was the perfume my mother always wore. Beautiful scent & like you it was always something she got as a gift. I don't think she ever wore a different perfume. And don't let this post make you feel old. My mom was much older than you. I'm 40 & if she was still alive my parents would have been married over 50 yrs. just goes to show you White Shoulders truly is a classic that never goes out of style.

Right now, I have a few I alternate on but mostly I keep going back to Chloe by Chloe. Tempted to go get BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar since I have the body butter and LOVE the scent.. 

Right now, I have a few I alternate on but mostly I keep going back to Chloe by Chloe. Tempted to go get BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar since I have the body butter and LOVE the scent.. 
Warm Vanilla Sugar is such a great scent for the winter months.

My signature scent is Amber blush from Bath and body works. I love that scent. I really wanted to try sweet cinnamon pumpkin and berry flirt :pP

Quote: Originally Posted by azalea97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Warm Vanilla Sugar is such a great scent for the winter months.
Absolutely! it smells so heavenly. I've been using the body butter all winter now. I think I'll purchase the bottle of perfume come next fall. don't want to buy it now only to stop using it come spring/summer... but it's soooo gorgeous. 

I've been alternating between Fresh Citron de Vigne and Flora By Gucci Eau Fraîche (only have a sample but definitely gonna pick a bottle up once it runs out) lately for everyday wear, but I would say L'Artisan La Chasse Aux Papillons or Atelier Vanille Insensée are my nighttime/special event scents.

Latest posts

Back