I can't find a plain black and then a plain red cardigan anywhere!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really need a simple black and then a simple red cardigan. They need to fit well, but not be crazy tight and not be too long. Why is this so difficult?! haha. 

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Try to check Banana Republic, GAP or Express. I get my plain shirts and clothing items from there. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I believe you noted in another thread that you are petite. Check out Loft. They offer a lot of their line in petite sizes. I don't know if they currently have a red one, but they definitely have a black one like you want. 

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Target has some great cardigans in several different styles.
The cardigans at Target NEVER fit me right :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish they did because they are such a good price. They are made for women 5'4 and over, but if you go into the ki'ds secion you get crappy bows and stuff. 

I commonly dress like a 1950's pin up so anything like that is cool, too! I just need 2 simple cardigans at the moment. 

Do you mind 3/4 length sleeves? Nordstrom's Women's and Nordstrom's BP has my holy grail 3/4 length sleeve cardigans that I think would totally work for pin-up/rockabilly looks and are plain colors... I used to have them in every color. If you're into 3/4 length I'll totally find some links.

Latest posts

Back