Best Conceler with Pur 4-1 pressed foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am really stuggling to find a conceler for under my eyes (dark circles) that blend well with thePur 4-1 pressed foundation. I know im not supposed to need it but I do. I use the golden medium or light color depending on my tan. does anyone have any suggestion? I am pretty new to make up in general but I am fine with spending money for good stuff as long as it works! drug store cheap is just fine too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I recently bought a liquid concealer by Marc Jacobs from Sephora... It has been fantastic! You can take a look at my makeup in http://my post to see how seamless it is! Good luck with your concealer search!

OMG...you will love the concealer by LA Minerals. It's powder, but it's wayyy better than any expensive cream I'v use.

It stays so good that I have to use makeup remover under my eyes to get it all off at night! I also put it on my lids to help with oil and to help my eyeshadow stick.

The stuff is amazing...I don't understand why Allure doesn't list this one as a fave. It certainly is mine.

Back