The Monthly Nail

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just found this new nail polish sub. I signed up for the Premium Nail Monthly Nail box and I am super exited. I'm happy that a new sub is coming that will start including indie brands. I never want to buy indie brands because the higher price point, and the potential for not liking the texture, quality, etc. There are (i think) 3 different levels of subscription and the premium is the lowest of the 3 with only 2 full size nail polish. What I really liked though is they give you a comments section to tell them what you love, and what you don't. Seems like a great way to customize a subscription and avoid possible love/hate relationships from month to month. Anyone else heard of this or planning on subbing?

I was really hoping that someone here would sign up for this! I have too much polish right now to justify this box, but it looks like it could be a good one. From the site it looked like they are shipping weekly for this first box, so I hope you get it soon and can show us what it's all about!

I signed up for this recently and just today got my first box. I guess is my introduction box. I chose the $19.99 subscription,and chose 2 costume made polishes and one from their indie line. I got to choose the base type and color as well as the glitter colors and name of the polishes. I don't remember well but I think I chose something like, Jelly blue base with blue , white , silver glitter, and named it Shake rattle & blue (my husband thought of this and I found it was funny) And a Jelly pink base with pink, white and silver glitters and named it Girly bits. Then I chose one from their line named Berry dark knight this one is a gray base with purple and silver glitter, not sure if it was designed by another costumer or just one of their creations. 

The packaging was nice enough, each polish came wrapped on bubble wraps like Julep's used to. With a card showing the name of the polishes and the company's social media info. And shipping was free and first class too! I havent swatched them yet but I cant wait to try them. And I'm dying to see what options will i get for next month.

You know I only ever got one box from them, the one where they refunded everyone and sent samples...but nothing since then. I just checked and they canceled my sub through PayPal. Not sure what's up with that, but definitely disappointed that I missed out on some goodies. Those colors look wonderful!

Quote: Originally Posted by TellulaBlue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know I only ever got one box from them, the one where they refunded everyone and sent samples...but nothing since then. I just checked and they canceled my sub through PayPal. Not sure what's up with that, but definitely disappointed that I missed out on some goodies. Those colors look wonderful!
I thought they were a new company, found them through a blog that did a review and I had to check them out.

The fact that they let you "pause" your sub and that they sell OPI and Essies as well as the chance to create your own polish had me sold. Free shipping and the 3 different prices for subscriptions are a good tin too. I just hope they don't change all that once they get popular like Julep.The only downside I see so far is the 48hrs window to choose your colors every month, but if you don't get a chance to log in or forget they choose for you. 

I got my new box yesterday, and I remember I ordered an Essie and some other glitter from their new collection Flowerbomb. But somehow they sent me 3 different colors, but I like them so much I dont even care !

Here are Brisingamen (trust me this pic doesn't do it justice!), Sky water & Flowerbomb.

Any more thoughts on this box? Was thinking of subbing - can you only get the customs in your box each month? Or do you have to get an Essie/OPI? 

I stopped posting here thinking no one else was interested hehe. Anyways I got my April box,(I cant figure out how to get a pic in here with this new forum guys sorry) which I had filled up the info to get custom colors but sometime later her website had a mayor issue where all the database was deleted when they tried to move to another server and all the accounts got mixed info and im guessing thats the reason I got 3 new colors that were nothing like I asked for, more like they were chosen for me. I still liked them tho. But I was worried the mixed account issue would affect me to a point of getting double charged or my stuff send to someone else that I cancelled. By email and she was very understanding and apologetic and cancelled my acct. right away. Is sad though because some days before that she had sent a survey and if you filled it up you got a 50% off code. I ended up getting 3 new essies full size for about 12$. I havent heard anything else from them so Im not sure how solved are the issues but my acct on her website still has the wrong address and info. But so far I haven't been charged again since I cancelled. 

Latest posts

Back