PLEASE help me find these lashes!!! I can't find them anyway and I am in love!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am desperately looking for these lashes or lashes like these. A must for me is lashes that have a flare at the corners, but then I love the idea of a touch of color on the corners, plus purple is my favorite color!! I went on Urban Decay's site, to no avail!                                         

I AM SO MAD! I don't think they sell the ones in the picture! I think the sell all normal lashes, but use that for advertising. That's crap. I like the ones in the picture so much. I am going to write the company!

Quote: Originally Posted by pseudorocknroll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I AM SO MAD! I don't think they sell the ones in the picture! I think the sell all normal lashes, but use that for advertising. That's crap. I like the ones in the picture so much. I am going to write the company!
That is really a good idea. I think I will be doing my own research about it, too. The colors on the sides give your lashes a different kind of twist. You will just have to work with the eye make-up that will work well with it. Are you going for the barely there look? 

Back