best drugstore buys??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a $75 gift cert to a local drugstore that has a huge makeup selection (shoppers drug mart in canada) so I wanna know some awesome mascaras and lipsticks and blushes that you would definitely buy again. Maybe a good bb cream and translucent powder too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />Would love a good lipstick in pantones colour of the year "orchid" as well so any good req's?

Also need a great liquid concealer?

Love shoppers! Apply for an optimum card (free) and collect points and go do your shopping on a 20x your points event! As for drug store buy products, I have an eye brow kit with 3 shadows and wax by GOSH that is nice. I've heard good things about Quo shadows(I've never used them though) and my Shoppers has Essence make up now which is cheap and gets lots of praise on here. As for normal drugstore brands, I love loreal voluminous mascara. Revlon lip butters are the perfect mix of not quite a lip balm, not quite a lip stick. I've actually never used a drugstore blush so I'm not sure. Same goes for bb creams sorry. Shoppers also sell benefit and other higher end make up if that interests you. And benefit can have some cute kits with eyeshadow, blush and little mini tints or lip glosses or something else. Good luck!

The coupon I have they takes 20 off a 75$ purchase says no prestige brands so I'm thinking that's quo and benefit maybe not sure though

Maybelline lipsticks are amazing ... i have 4 of them and probably going to buy more... they have tons of different colors... and also a wide range of orchids

The coupon I have they takes 20 off a 75$ purchase says no prestige brands so I'm thinking that's quo and benefit maybe not sure though
I tend to prefer points over random x off y days because if you save you points for a super redemption weekend you can get 50 dollars worth of stuff for like 35 dollars worth of points. But I'm weird into points systems though.... haha but I don't think Quo is a prestige product, benefit probably is. ask the make up counter lady or cashier before you make your purchase :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> good luck and have fun! Let us know what you purchase!

I highly recommend Maybelline Color Elixir lip glosses and Rimmel Show Off lip laquersn. The pigmentation is otherworldly.

Latest posts

Back