Has anyone tried Skin O2 mineral makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just attended a cosmedical makeup webminar yesterday by Skin O2 and i'm so tempted to try their mineral makeup primer and brushes!  i never used their products before, so I am very interested to see if any of you have tried their cosmetics before? Like it? Would love to hear everything about what people say!
g.gif

Hi there,

First off I will say that I that I hate using makeup of any kind. I have managed to avoid it for most of my life. Unfortunately I now work in an industry where I have to wear it for work (so about twice a week).
I went to a makeup workshop where they demonstrated this brand. For someone like me who knows nothing about makeup and is not very good at it this stuff was brilliant to learn about.

That was about 5 years ago and I have used nothing else since. It is so easy to use, I do not feel like my skin has clogged up, I can actually touch my face and not feel like I have smudged anything and messed things up and I have control about the shade depending on how many times I run my brush over my skin.

I am a performer and this is great to use while on stage as it does not melt on your face.

I admit I do not have a lot to compare it to but it is so easy and gives great coverage without making it look like you have a heap of gloop on your face.

On occasions where I just want a bit of colour one swipe of my face, a bit of mascara and some clear lip gloss and I am ready to face the world.

It does not does not get much easier than that.

Shop around for good specials. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the product.

Cheers.

Back