• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Nice. Thanks for sharing this. Wearing makeup is common place in today's society, worn for anything from a day at work to a formal night out. Makeup may do magical things, but it doesn't have to be a mystery. Applying a basic, natural look doesn't require a lot of skill or tools. You can do lots of the blending with your fingertips, and choose to leave out certain products if they don't appeal to you. So have no fear: enjoy the process and your fresh, glowing face!
    • What is a good ,lightweight and affordable sunscreen? Any Suggestions...
    • There are so many recipes to make clear lip gloss at home. The easiest I say is using plain tocopherol T50 vitamin E oil in a roll on bottle. It was works wonders. Apart from glossy lips it heals dry chapped lips. A cheaper version of the gloss is castor oil. Castor oil is thick and glossy. A little of beeswax or/and shea butter too can be added. A recipe with castor oil, shea butter and castor oil. Castor oil 8 grams Shea butter 1 gram Beeswax 1 gram. I know it is quite difficult to make with such small measurements. Can multiply with 3 or 5 and you get 3 or 5 lip gloss roll on. Take all the three ingredients in a microwave save bowl, heat in short span of 5 seconds till everything is melted. Add flavour oil. (A lip safe flavour oil can be added for some fragrance and taste. Just a drop or two is more than enough for each roll on bottle.) Let it cool. Fill in roll on bottles or tubes or just any smallest container you have.
    • You should also heat your eyelash curler with a hair dryer before curling. Helps them stay curled for longer. Just make sure the eyelash curler isn’t too hot before using it.  
    • With my emotions my skin is drying too. #sad and had to do something for both.  for the same this article saved my back #dryskin Click for dry skin this article is THE BEST.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook