QOTD: NEED HELP! What's the best concealer to use with dark circles under eyes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Samantha. I am only 18 years of age and look lots older! Reason being... I have an iron deficiency, so my eyes are ALWAYS dark underneath/ gray looking. It's very irritating, and I have yet to find a concealer that works to cover this flaw and not look clumpy. Please HELP.

Thanks loads!,

Samantha.:)

I use one by Skinfood, but you'll likely have to order off Ebay and it will take a few weeks to arrive from China. 

skinfood concealer in salmon is the name. It comes in a jar. It has a peachy color so it is good for under the eyes. What I do is put it on normally, and wait a few minutes. It will usually settle a bit into lines. After that, I pat it out lightly with my ring finger. This seems to stop it from creasing up again.

Maybelline has a similar one in the dream lumi line. Radiant is the peachy color. I really like this one too, just wish it had more product.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge! I SWEAR by this stuff. I just recommended this to someone else in a different thread. It's $6 at Wal-Mart. It will literally conceal anything.

I third the Hard Candy. BUT...OMG! Bare minerals concealer is the Biz'ness!!! Its thick in texture but blends flawlessly... Pricey yet a Lil goes a long way. Will last forever!!!

Mineral make-ups are highly-advertised today. They have been working wonders for a lot of people because they are easy to use and they really blend in perfectly. On the one hand, I am just really curious whether these materials are toxic free. 

I swear by Diane Young's "Coverall Undereye Concealer".  It has to be ordered online.  Well worth it and it does NOT crease.  It's light and creamy.

Latest posts

Back