Beauty Bar Sample Society February 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First spoiler for February!

Spoiler alert! Some lucky #SampleSociety members will be receiving an Alterna Haircare 48-Hour Volumizing Spray Deluxe Sample in their February boxes.

There's still time to sign up! Join here: http://bit.ly/NTtESt
999564_639089712793306_1789311166_n.png

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  First spoiler for February!

Spoiler alert! Some lucky #SampleSociety members will be receiving an Alterna Haircare 48-Hour Volumizing Spray Deluxe Sample in their February boxes.

There's still time to sign up! Join here: http://bit.ly/NTtESt
999564_639089712793306_1789311166_n.png

I lost count how many Alterna products we got to sample already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ditto, I even got two Alterna products in the same box either last month or the month before.

This is actually the first Alterna product I wouldn't mind getting--up until now I ave been receiving samples from adios companies that did not at all match my hair type. I'll just be happy if I get my box on time, though; not only was last month's late; I got a repeat Stila lip gloss, same color as was sent a few months prior. I still haven't figured out what was up with that; I've never gotten repeats before!

I'm so-so about this spoiler...I like Murad, but I've received them in my SS box pretty recently, too. I'm hoping for more tiny lipstick samples and new brands to try...since October, my brand repeats have been:

Butter London x2

Strivectin x2

Alterna (x3 including Feb.)

Murad (x2 including Feb.)

but don't get me wrong, that's better than Be a Bombshell x4, Starlooks x3, JCat x3...

I am always glad to get a good-quality serum.  Hoping for something else though. And sample society could send me a butter london every month.

i've already had too much products from same brands from previous SS and BB boxes. I think I will cancel this for now.

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  One of these days I will learn how to do a spoiler link.  Allure Beauty Talk has a big spoiler article with a box photo.
Of the February box?

Quiet thread.  I'm getting Kit B. 

Looks like they are not shipping until Friday.  boo!

I'm getting Kit A. For some reason though even though they're shipping Friday, I won't get mine until the 16th. I swear they've gotten UPS to hold my boxes until that date :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by whoadangjamie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting Kit A. For some reason though even though they're shipping Friday, I won't get mine until the 16th. I swear they've gotten UPS to hold my boxes until that date :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting Kit A as well.. the order receipt shows an arrival date of Feb 5 even though my dashboard says it's not shipping until Feb 7.. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out lol

Dashboards usually update the 10th, correct? or just after the shipping date?

Quote: Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting Kit A as well.. the order receipt shows an arrival date of Feb 5 even though my dashboard says it's not shipping until Feb 7.. I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out lol

Dashboards usually update the 10th, correct? or just after the shipping date?
Ya know, I don't know when they update. Someone usually calls CS and get's them to spill the contents before then...

Kit C here. Curious to see what the variations are!

Latest posts

Back