Bizgirlva

Beauty Bar Sample Society February 2014

Kit B:

Alterna Bamboo Volume 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray

Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate

Murad Active Radiance Serum

Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel

Phyto Keratin mask

I'm excited for most of it, but I'll be trading the hair mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcolery View Post

Hi!  I am new here, but wanted to post because I called about Kit A.  I couldn't get the specifics, as my kids were screaming, but the guy who helped me was SO nice.  I honestly encourage any of you who want to call.  I truly couldn't believe how nice their CS rep was!! 

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Another Alterna product (I think a different spray)
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion
Phyto Mask (he didn't have much info about this) 

Hmph. I'm not sure how I feel about this kit yet. There are so many hair products! I really hated the Fekkai, and I don't use dry shampoo, so the past two months with hair products kind of do nothing for me. Are they always so hair-centric? I've only been subscribed for two months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoadangjamie View Post

Quote:

Hi!  I am new here, but wanted to post because I called about Kit A.  I couldn't get the specifics, as my kids were screaming, but the guy who helped me was SO nice.  I honestly encourage any of you who want to call.  I truly couldn't believe how nice their CS rep was!! 

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion

Hmph. I'm not sure how I feel about this kit yet. There are so many hair products! I really hated the Fekkai, and I don't use dry shampoo, so the past two months with hair products kind of do nothing for me. Are they always so hair-centric? I've only been subscribed for two months.

i feel like it must depend on your beauty profile answers? Feb is my second month, and I didn't get a single hair product last month.. two kinds of face cream, perfume, cuticle oil and lip(chap)stick

Quote:

Alterna 48 Volume Spray
Murad collagen infusion
AHAVA lotion

I'm getting Kit A too. Nothing sounds especially exciting, but I will try everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen121 View Post

I'm getting Kit A too. Nothing sounds especially exciting, but I will try everything.

This is what I'm getting, too.  Ugh.  I guess this will be my last month with Sample Society.  I was hoping for more makeup items, but almost everything I get is skin care or hair care.  Looks like no makeup this month, either.  I am swimming in skin care samples right now! I think I need 3 more faces to use all this stuff!

Any brave soul wants to call and find out what's in Kit C? I would but I have a super thick accent, so I hate calling companies D:

I am getting Kit E:

Alterna Bamboo Volume 

Alterna Bamboo 48 Hour spray

Dermalogica Precleanse

Phyto Mask

Tres Pure Face tonic

No makeup!  There is usually at least one makeup item, and I was hoping for lip or nail polish this month for february.  Oh well.  Still a couple products i haven't tried.

• Like 1

I agree that I would like to see some makeup in kit E, but I am shocked that there are four new items to me--and that I want to try them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momsgotmail View Post

I am getting Kit E:

Alterna Bamboo Volume 

Alterna Bamboo 48 Hour spray

Dermalogica Precleanse

Phyto Mask

Tres Pure Face tonic

No makeup!  There is usually at least one makeup item, and I was hoping for lip or nail polish this month for february.  Oh well.  Still a couple products i haven't tried.

Whoa I'd love that box, I LOVE the face tonic and Dermalogica precleanse!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Tucci View Post

Whoa I'd love that box, I LOVE the face tonic and Dermalogica precleanse!  

Thanks for posting this (and thanks @Momsgotmail for being the brave soul among us). I was a little bummed out to be receiving 2 more Alterna products after receiving 2 in December (I don't really use hair product besides shamp/cond, and occasionally detangler and dry shampoo), but now I'm psyched to try the other products.

I am getting kit F

Alterna bamboo volume 48 hour spray, ahava dead sea mineral lotion, murad age reform collogan, murad environmental shield serum, phyto kerain mask

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma4 View Post

I am getting kit F

Alterna bamboo volume 48 hour spray, ahava dead sea mineral lotion, murad age reform collogan, murad environmental shield serum, phyto kerain mask

Thanks for posting Kit F! I just called SS and then went on here so I could post what they told me (I should have checked here FIRST!).  I am excited to try all of these products, as they are all new items to me!

Kit C

Ahava Osmoter Concentrate-SS

• Ahava Osmoter Concentrate-SS

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

Buy the full-size product » Shop the brand »

I don't get why they put two Ahava or Alterna or Murad samples in some boxes this month instead of spreading them out so we wouldn't have brand repeats? Seems like an odd choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicked View Post

I don't get why they put two Ahava or Alterna or Murad samples in some boxes this month instead of spreading them out so we wouldn't have brand repeats? Seems like an odd choice.

Yeah I didn't get that either.  It's almost forcing me to seek out a swap.  

I cancelled SS once because I was getting bored and I wanted to try other boxes. I regretted it though because I missed having so many high-end skincare products to use. I hardly ever buy a full-size from there and always just rely on the samples month after month, ha! So I joined up again.

I found that this month there is a limited number of brands so they tried not to put the same into certain boxes like for example I already had pre-cleanse and a face toner as well as certain Alterna bamboo products.

I am quite happy with my box, 1 double so far which is pretty good (I have been subscribed more than a year).