How do you store your lip products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's come up with any great ideas for how to store your lipsticks and glosses.  I have a huge collection of tons of awesome products, but I tend to consistently use the same few products that I have out and in plain view.  I'm hoping to come up with some type of organization method that makes everything much more visible and will hopefully encourage me to use up some of my stock pile o' lippies. 

I use plastic containers and they all stand up and the revlon balm stains fit in laying down.

I made this out of a sample society box bottom & cut a few tops up to make criss cross rows. The bag next to it with the lips is where I keep the other half which travels with me in my bag.

That's easy, put them in a box like said above but, remember when you use one put it in the back of the box this way a new lipstick or gloss will be in your sight and this way you will use all.

Don't change your habit, use what you see, instead take care too see everyday another set of lipsticks

Since I only wear 2 lipsticks (I'm very picky and can't wear anything glossy at all) I just keep them on my dresser 
rolleyes.gif

Back