Subscriber Sundays

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, has anyone actually won anything from Birchbox's Subscriber Sundays?  I always wonder if people actually win, and if so, what they win.  I really want to win something, lol!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I sure haven't won! LOL I think its a scam! They sure don't post winners and if they did I haven't seen them. It's not like they have to give the full name or anything but they could give the first with a last initial and city and state to let us know its the real deal! It's a come on as far as I am concerned! I have entered my husbands email, my two emails, my husbands and my FB pages everything and not one win!!!! Anyone else??? I think they just want us to buy something on their site. What do you think??

Am I the only one who gets the email about it at around 8pm? I never think to try it earlier because I'm usually doing homework and grocery shopping on Sundays, but every time I get the email in the evening I'm like "I BET EVERYONE GOT ALL THE PRIZES" because that's how my mind works.

Am I the only one who gets the email about it at around 8pm? I never think to try it earlier because I'm usually doing homework and grocery shopping on Sundays, but every time I get the email in the evening I'm like "I BET EVERYONE GOT ALL THE PRIZES" because that's how my mind works.
Nope. I JUST got today's email!

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got it on my one account around 7pm, but I didn't get it on my second account until 8pm.  In fact, I haven't even gotten it on my second account when I posted this.  Surprise, surprise, no luck on either one.

I haven't even seen (or really looked, I'm lazy) at what the prizes allegedly are, besides being entered to win the $1,000.

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope. I JUST got today's email!
Its been like that for me every week since they started, which seems odd.

I am really beginning to wonder about this! That scratch off thing they make you do is so cheesy and I don't know debut they hardly advertise it and you don't really see it unless you get an email! Very weird! I wonder about BB sometimes????

Hi everyone!  First time poster, but long time lurker of Makeuptalk and 2+ years subscriber to Birchbox.  I just won my first scratch off after playing every Sunday.  I have never won any contest or sweepstakes before, so I'm really curious and excited as to what the prize is.  I will post back when and if I do ever get the email about what I won.  I always thought it was a scam too, until today.  Now, to keep refreshing my email to see what my prize is!

I've "scratched off" every Sunday so far, and nothing.  Oh, well.  Still waiting for this Sunday's email.

@iliang WOW!! that's awesome! congratulations! i'm glad SOMEONE has finally won
Thanks!  I finally got the email and it said I won a women's grooming kit worth $75.  I won't get it until 8-10 weeks though :[

Quote: Originally Posted by iliang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi everyone!  First time poster, but long time lurker of Makeuptalk and 2+ years subscriber to Birchbox.  I just won my first scratch off after playing every Sunday.  I have never won any contest or sweepstakes before, so I'm really curious and excited as to what the prize is.  I will post back when and if I do ever get the email about what I won.  I always thought it was a scam too, until today.  Now, to keep refreshing my email to see what my prize is!

Welcome & congrats!

Quote: Originally Posted by iliang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @iliang WOW!! that's awesome! congratulations! i'm glad SOMEONE has finally won
Thanks!  I finally got the email and it said I won a women's grooming kit worth $75.  I won't get it until 8-10 weeks though :[

Nice! Too bad it will take so long for you to get.

I won a Lifestyle & Grooming box [$75 value] and got a USPS shipping notice yesterday, says delivery on May 6!

Latest posts

Back