MrsMeow

Subscriber Sundays

So, has anyone actually won anything from Birchbox's Subscriber Sundays?  I always wonder if people actually win, and if so, what they win.  I really want to win something, lol!!  :icon_chee

I sure haven't won! LOL I think its a scam! They sure don't post winners and if they did I haven't seen them. It's not like they have to give the full name or anything but they could give the first with a last initial and city and state to let us know its the real deal! It's a come on as far as I am concerned! I have entered my husbands email, my two emails, my husbands and my FB pages everything and not one win!!!! Anyone else??? I think they just want us to buy something on their site. What do you think??

Am I the only one who gets the email about it at around 8pm? I never think to try it earlier because I'm usually doing homework and grocery shopping on Sundays, but every time I get the email in the evening I'm like "I BET EVERYONE GOT ALL THE PRIZES" because that's how my mind works.

Am I the only one who gets the email about it at around 8pm? I never think to try it earlier because I'm usually doing homework and grocery shopping on Sundays, but every time I get the email in the evening I'm like "I BET EVERYONE GOT ALL THE PRIZES" because that's how my mind works.
Nope. I JUST got today's email!
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

I got it on my one account around 7pm, but I didn't get it on my second account until 8pm.  In fact, I haven't even gotten it on my second account when I posted this.  Surprise, surprise, no luck on either one.

I haven't even seen (or really looked, I'm lazy) at what the prizes allegedly are, besides being entered to win the $1,000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica View Post

Nope. I JUST got today's email!

Its been like that for me every week since they started, which seems odd.

I am really beginning to wonder about this! That scratch off thing they make you do is so cheesy and I don't know debut they hardly advertise it and you don't really see it unless you get an email! Very weird! I wonder about BB sometimes????

Hi everyone!  First time poster, but long time lurker of Makeuptalk and 2+ years subscriber to Birchbox.  I just won my first scratch off after playing every Sunday.  I have never won any contest or sweepstakes before, so I'm really curious and excited as to what the prize is.  I will post back when and if I do ever get the email about what I won.  I always thought it was a scam too, until today.  Now, to keep refreshing my email to see what my prize is!

• Like 2

I've "scratched off" every Sunday so far, and nothing.  Oh, well.  Still waiting for this Sunday's email.
I've been checking my e-mail every couple hours thinking they should have sent the Subscriber Sundays e-mail already. It's 7:30 here now and I give up.

Quote:

@iliang WOW!! that's awesome! congratulations! i'm glad SOMEONE has finally won

Thanks!  I finally got the email and it said I won a women's grooming kit worth $75.  I won't get it until 8-10 weeks though :[

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliang View Post

Hi everyone!  First time poster, but long time lurker of Makeuptalk and 2+ years subscriber to Birchbox.  I just won my first scratch off after playing every Sunday.  I have never won any contest or sweepstakes before, so I'm really curious and excited as to what the prize is.  I will post back when and if I do ever get the email about what I won.  I always thought it was a scam too, until today.  Now, to keep refreshing my email to see what my prize is!

Welcome & congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliang View Post

Quote:

@iliang WOW!! that's awesome! congratulations! i'm glad SOMEONE has finally won

Thanks!  I finally got the email and it said I won a women's grooming kit worth $75.  I won't get it until 8-10 weeks though :[

Nice! Too bad it will take so long for you to get.

I just got my prize in the mail (3 days earlier than the shipping notice said it would arrive!!) They sent me an Agave Healing Oil smoothing trio. http://www.birchbox.com/shop/agave-take-home-smoothing-haircare-trio

The email said I won a $75 value pack, but I think they gave me a third place prize instead. I'm still pretty excited about it and it smells amazing! :smilehappyyes:

I won a Lifestyle & Grooming box [$75 value] and got a USPS shipping notice yesterday, says delivery on May 6!

Arrive today via FedEx! x06-coffret-voyage-vi.jpg

Coffret Voyage Vanille Insensée, a 30 ml Cologne Absolue and its handcrafted leather travel case, a soap and a selection of 4 postcards samples in a Venetian blue gift box. http://www.ateliercologne.com/store/vanille-insensee-baguette.html

Edited by MissAttyMaam
  • Like 2

I won a Lifestyle & Grooming box [$75 value] and got a USPS shipping notice yesterday, says delivery on May 6!

I just got my prize in the mail (3 days earlier than the shipping notice said it would arrive!!) They sent me an Agave Healing Oil smoothing trio. http://www.birchbox.com/shop/agave-take-home-smoothing-haircare-trio

The email said I won a $75 value pack, but I think they gave me a third place prize instead. I'm still pretty excited about it and it smells amazing!  :smilehappyyes:

Congrats ladies!

what, I've never even HEARD of subscriber Sundays.... that's annoying lol

It was back in March and February. I think it's over now.