Hair Loss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hair is day by day becoming a thin and white please tell me what is the best solution for this. Now my age is 24.

do you know the reasons why you loose your hair? maybe you lack some aliments: do you eat iron?

If it is the case, you should maybe see a doctor or take some vitamins

In all cases, I think you should use products to repair and protect your hair. I also heard that there is serums and treatments that exist especially for that but I don't know how good it is

There can be a lot of reasons but the main two could be your health or food. I would suggest to visit hair doctor and also a proffesional doctor (not your family) to do a health checkup.

Biotin shampoos and conditioners have done wonders for my hair. Its taken time but I see a difference!!

As we age, the melanin and pigmentation we have starts to decrease. Like the others have said, you might have other factors making your hair turn so early in life. Then again, might just be genetics.

As for the hair loss, Nioxin is a great brand to look into. They make a wide variety of products for different types of hair loss at different stages. It was originally made for cancer patients. 

The thing about Nioxin is though, it won't grow your hair back, it'll just help to keep the hair you have strong at the base to prevent from losing more in the future. 

In addtion, Redken also has a hair loss system called Interforce.

Both of these systems would be a great thing to look into. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Exactly right, you have to know the reasons why your hair is getting thin and white.  Try to think of some reasons and how and when it started.  Maybe you become stress, you are lack of sleep or not eat the right kinds of foods.  Make sure to address this problem properly.  You can check your lifestyle, eat right kinds of fruits rich in vitamins and minerals, drink lots of water and daily exercise. These will help boost your immune system.

Back