What are you thankful for today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a newbie here and I'd been reading some of the threads in this section when I came across the one for rants and complaints. I felt kind of crappy after reading about everyone's trials and tribulations, and I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread specifically for each of us to say what we're thankful for.

It can be anything, big or small, that put a smile on your face or helped you get through the day...anything at all!

I'll start...today, I am thankful for my adorable dog Bella who can make me feel better with just a lick to my nose 
wub.gif

I am also thankful for my wonderful husband who works hard to provide for us, and who would do anything it takes just to make me happy. I am truly blessed 
heart.gif

I think that's a really positive idea. I have been going through a lot more than I've felt I can handle lately and thinking about the things I am thankful for is very helpful.

I, too, am very thankful for my animals, but that was yesterday when I was most thankful for one of my dogs, Loki, who saw "snow" (mostly sleet) for what I believe is the first time. I hate the stuff myself, but he was so happy about it that I just had to go out and play with him in it. 

Today, though, I am thankful for my closest friend. He recently moved a few states away, and we haven't talked as much as usual. Even though, he knew something was off with me just by text message alone and gave me a call and listened to my troubles. 

Animals amaze me everyday, but I think I'm most taken aback when people can amaze me more.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never knew how incomplete my life was until I got a dog. It's like they feel our emotions even deeper than we do, and they know how to silently comfort us when we need it the most 
heart.gif

First of all, I'm thankful that I'm still alive and can eat three meals a day. Then there's the nice weather and that I have all that I need.

Back