(Spoilers) Julep March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
So excited for March since its my birthday Month! I hope they have a mix of all the new finishes and some pretty spring colors.

Only ten more days til the window opens! Woo! 

I would love if Julep did some holos. Ever since I got one in squarehue, that's all I want now! Trying not to spend too much outside of subs or I would seek some out to buy elsewhere... (I know the point of subs is try then buy, but the amount of product you get from subs seriously makes it to where you don't ever really have to... if you sub to a few companies). 

I have a feeling it's going to be going back to soft feminine pastel creams. Do not want. They seem to do one meaganola-friendly collection and then four or five OH HELL NO collections in a row, so I'm expecting to go back to skipping this month. I would *like* to get a bunch of fun new stuff, but I just have a feeling that's not going to happen based on their past history.

I have a feeling it's going to be going back to soft feminine pastel creams. Do not want. They seem to do one meaganola-friendly collection and then four or five OH HELL NO collections in a row, so I'm expecting to go back to skipping this month. I would *like* to get a bunch of fun new stuff, but I just have a feeling that's not going to happen based on their past history.
Yeah, I'm tired of chalky, 90's Hard Candy type colors. That's what they did last year. It was a cute idea, but I don't like pastels either (except for maybe blues and greens). I'd like more glitters, but that's me.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by redjill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I'm tired of chalky, 90's Hard Candy type colors. That's what they did last year. It was a cute idea, but I don't like pastels either (except for maybe blues and greens). I'd like more glitters, but that's me.
Hahaha, you ladies are my opposites. I love pastels and creams and brights. I don't like too many dark colors other that oxblood or navy. I also am not a huge fan of greens or purples. Glitter I like as long as it is kinda neutral. Either way, I am just hoping for a good box option so that I can do my three boxes in a row and get the free polish code. 

I don't know what I want for March. I wasn't impressed with the collection last year. I'm hoping that is going to wow me.

Ugh, Hard Candy. I was (still am, but they were more awesome back then) an Urban Decay person.

Hahaha, you ladies are my opposites. I love pastels and creams and brights. I don't like too many dark colors other that oxblood or navy. I also am not a huge fan of greens or purples. Glitter I like as long as it is kinda neutral. Either way, I am just hoping for a good box option so that I can do my three boxes in a row and get the free polish code. 
Ditto 100%!!!

Also hoping for no pastels but I'm not holding my breath. I finally have enough jules for a free box and I have a feeling it will be Fall before they have another collection I like. lol

After a few months of thoroughly enjoying these posts as an observer, I finally decided to join MUT & talk to all of you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
March is my birth month too! I'm looking forward to some more fun finishes & maybe more specially curated boxes (like RocNation did for It Girl this month), but what I'm REALLY excited for is the birthstone polish. If I take my box this month, I'll get a free polish code & I think it'd be neat if I could use that for whatever the March shade will be.

Does anyone know how long the free polish code for taking 3 Maven boxes last?  I don't see an expiration date of any kind.  TIA

I loved last March but I am not looking for pastels right now.  I would much rather get some in-your-face bright colors.  Everything has seemed so muted lately.  I am basically counting on taking this box no matter what because it will be my 3rd in a row and earn me enough Jules for a free box.  I want to get my free polish before they end that promo.  Hopefully there's something exciting.

Anyone know when you receive your anniversary Jules? February was my maven anniversary and nothing yet.

The only pastels I would be fine with would be shimmers or glitters. Maybe Stardust pastels like ones Zoya is coming out with.

As much as I usually don't like them, I'd like some brights/neons to break me out of this ridiculous winter nonsense! I NEED NEON PURPLE IN MY LIFE. RIGHT. NOW.

Latest posts

Back