Sign in to follow this  
JC327

(Spoilers) Julep March 2014

I

I loved last March but I am not looking for pastels right now.  I would much rather get some in-your-face bright colors.  Everything has seemed so muted lately.  I am basically counting on taking this box no matter what because it will be my 3rd in a row and earn me enough Jules for a free box.  I want to get my free polish before they end that promo.  Hopefully there's something exciting. Anyone know when you receive your anniversary Jules? February was my maven anniversary and nothing yet.
Idk, I'm still waiting on my referral Jules haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

Product spoiler is up on juleps blog. Not too exciting but I don't hate it.

Could you post a link, please? I'm having trouble finding it :C

Good to know there's an option if I don't like the polish colors this month.  These sound like beauty products I might actually use!

Hmmm, interesting spoilers.

I could do without the balm, tho the exfoliator sounds interesting. Will have to see the color options. 

Julep is answering questions on FB and it looks like neither of these will be in the non-MB boxes? They said they will be in MB or available as add-ons.  So, I guess another product will come out too? 

• Like 1

Julep is answering questions on FB and it looks like neither of these will be in the non-MB boxes? They said they will be in MB or available as add-ons.  So, I guess another product will come out too? 
It better not be another lip gloss.
  • Like 1

Quote:

Interesting!  I would guess another lip related item, since all of them last month were for eyes?  But they have made weirder decisions before so who knows!

I have a lip balm they made before, the Julep Daylight Defense SPF 15 Lip Balm, and I absolutely loved it. I didn't think it'd be all that great, but it's my very favorite lip balm I've ever tried! Of course, it's almost out now, so I'm hoping this new stuff is as good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoFab View Post

Did anyone see the Oscar bag with polish promo. I think its promo code EVERYBODY

http://www.julep.com/red-carpet-ready/everybody-wins-holly-would.html

Yeah, both those polishes look like Zoyas I already own from the fall Satins collection. (Green = Giovanna and Purple/Pink = Mason)

I also already have Oscar. Julep is tempting me less and less these days.

Yeah, both those polishes look like Zoyas I already own from the fall Satins collection. (Green = Giovanna and Purple/Pink = Mason) I also already have Oscar. Julep is tempting me less and less these days.
I'm a newer Maven & I'm not even impressed with their gift sets & "deals." But it seems to me that all these new gimmicks are out to appeal to the newer Mavens & I think that's kinda careless of them. Like if you really wanna make money show some love to your longtime supporters, you know?
  • Like 1

HA. Watch it be that Surprise! lip gloss they came out with in the Secret Store this month.

You take that back!
Lmao! It makes you wonder though doesn't it! Other than the sugar scrub I'm not sure what else they'd throw in there...
  • Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsoliviaaah View Post

HA. Watch it be that Surprise! lip gloss they came out with in the Secret Store this month.

Dear God, I hope not.  That would be so annoying to not get a 'new' product. I feel like they really need to step it up from now until May to keep mavens on the fence about the plie wands interested. 

A while back when they sent out those surveys I know they asked about mascara, blush, and I can't remember the others.  I guess I would sort of expect to see at least one of those products in the coming months now that they've had some time to formulate a product.  I still have little interest in seeing more makeup from them though.  I really wish they would just stay with nail/body/skincare type products but I still like the polishes enough to stick around lol.

• Like 1

Quote:

Dear God, I hope not.  That would be so annoying to not get a 'new' product. I feel like they really need to step it up from now until May to keep mavens on the fence about the plie wands interested. 

A while back when they sent out those surveys I know they asked about mascara, blush, and I can't remember the others.  I guess I would sort of expect to see at least one of those products in the coming months now that they've had some time to formulate a product.  I still have little interest in seeing more makeup from them though.  I really wish they would just stay with nail/body/skincare type products but I still like the polishes enough to stick around lol.

I do too! I really like their nail, body, and skincare items, but I've always been a bit meh on their makeup.

Quote:

Agreed.  Looking back, my favourite products have been the beach tonic body oil spray (even though the nozzle plugged up a bit), their Bare Face cleansing oil, and their green tea blotting sheets.

For their make up so far, the 'new' lip gloss isn't anything special, the kojal eyeliner is pretty decent (but didn't have too much staying power on me), and I couldn't believe how teeny February's eye sheen was!  The box it was in made it seem like a decent size and then it was a disappointment when I opened up the box.

Curious to see what the feature product is this month. Only 2 more days to wait!