How often do you guys post?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuliaGhostx3

Guinea Saurus Rex
Reaction score
Hello!
I recently started a blog and I only have 2 posts up! I don't really have any followers so maybe I shouldn't care about how often I post, but even though my blog is new I already feel neglectful for not posting anything. How often do you guys post on your blogs? What types of things do you write about? I need all of the tips I can get!
Thank you all!

Hi there!

Holy smokes; I haven't posted in forever but I'll start on Monday again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I typically post 2-3 times a week if I'm "on schedule" - which I haven't been! To be honest, I write whatever I wanna write and I post whatever content pleases me. Sadly to say but the giveaways sometimes get the full attention; just sometimes because it depends on what item(s) you're giving away. Blogging is fun so enjoy it <3

-Vicky

I personally post daily, but i think it is important if  you cant think of anything to post about not to just waste a post.

I try (and often fail) to post once a week, usually of Fridays. I would love to post more often, but I don't always have the time. In my experience, the best posts (that is most read, liked and shared ones) are usually focused on a fairly narrow subject, such as detailed review of a product or service, or your opinion on tackling a specific issue. However, you should not shy away from any other kind of posts. Just write about something that really interests you, that way you will be able to create captivating and insightful posts and motivate yourself to keep going at the same time.

I never schedule about number of posts a week... I post whenever I got time... 
Just remember your post should be what your followers want... or bloggers want to read...

I try to post atleast once a week sometimes more! You can post about whatever you want example: how to's, reviews, look of the day, whatever comes to mind! Try to make it fun and creative!

I try to post once a week 

but if i dont have anything to write, i would rather post the week after them to just upload a not-good-enough post

I've been posting 3-4 times per week. I usually make posts on Sunday and schedule them to post. If something comes up in the week that's cool and I want to share then I just put it in rotation!

I post what I want to post.  If I get readers from that, great.  If readers wish to make a request, they can and I will think about it...lol

Never post what you think others will want, if you aren't interested in it.  It will show in  your writing, unless you are good at creative writing and being dishonest about something that you have no interest in.

Latest posts

Back