JuliaGhostx3

How often do you guys post?

Hello!
I recently started a blog and I only have 2 posts up! I don't really have any followers so maybe I shouldn't care about how often I post, but even though my blog is new I already feel neglectful for not posting anything. How often do you guys post on your blogs? What types of things do you write about? I need all of the tips I can get!
Thank you all!

• Like 1

Hi there!

Holy smokes; I haven't posted in forever but I'll start on Monday again :) I typically post 2-3 times a week if I'm "on schedule" - which I haven't been! To be honest, I write whatever I wanna write and I post whatever content pleases me. Sadly to say but the giveaways sometimes get the full attention; just sometimes because it depends on what item(s) you're giving away. Blogging is fun so enjoy it <3

-Vicky

• Like 3

I personally post daily, but i think it is important if  you cant think of anything to post about not to just waste a post.

I try (and often fail) to post once a week, usually of Fridays. I would love to post more often, but I don't always have the time. In my experience, the best posts (that is most read, liked and shared ones) are usually focused on a fairly narrow subject, such as detailed review of a product or service, or your opinion on tackling a specific issue. However, you should not shy away from any other kind of posts. Just write about something that really interests you, that way you will be able to create captivating and insightful posts and motivate yourself to keep going at the same time.

I never schedule about number of posts a week... I post whenever I got time... 
Just remember your post should be what your followers want... or bloggers want to read...

• Like 1

I try to post atleast once a week sometimes more! You can post about whatever you want example: how to's, reviews, look of the day, whatever comes to mind! Try to make it fun and creative!

I try to post once a week 

but if i dont have anything to write, i would rather post the week after them to just upload a not-good-enough post

I've been posting 3-4 times per week. I usually make posts on Sunday and schedule them to post. If something comes up in the week that's cool and I want to share then I just put it in rotation!

• Like 1

I post what I want to post.  If I get readers from that, great.  If readers wish to make a request, they can and I will think about it...lol

Never post what you think others will want, if you aren't interested in it.  It will show in  your writing, unless you are good at creative writing and being dishonest about something that you have no interest in.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Careprost is a regenerating agent that was originally developed to treat hypotrichosis and restore healthy eyelash growth. The product is a sterile solution that should be applied externally, treating them with the growth lines of the upper eyelashes and eyebrows.  Perfect eyelashes complete the look of your eyes; they add beauty to you and make you look attractive. Fuller eyelashes not only define your eyes but also sharpen your facial features. Eyes with long lashes look bigger and brighter. Whatever might be your skin’s complexion, your sharp features make you glow even in your dark skin color. The cosmetic market has a wide variety of eyelashes of different colors, length, density, and curvy ones etc. which you can wear with ease. But are these fake eyelashes are much being easier to apply or they are actually hassled. Putting fake eyelashes is a tough task and make the process troublesome is to make them intact for a long duration, controlling your hands to not to touch them. Using fake eyelashes is a temporary solution; it does not give you a natural look.
    • Yeah I totally agree  that the trends of fashion of clothes is growing with the passage of time so it's needed for everyone of clothes as make your appearance very obvious and awesome ..
    • Yes, it is quite good. Why do you ask this?
    • But what if she CAN'T afford experimenting with different products? That might really make the situation worse and harm her hair even more... Same with home remedies. If your really want to change your hairstyle then hair extension is a good option because you won't damage your hair and scalp. You can actually lookup the tutorials on the web, but videos on Youtube are more descriptive.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook