Dare to be: Megumi Shimizu

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Megumi Shimizu Megumi Shimizu was a 15-year-old girl from the small (fictional) Japanese town Sotoba. She didn't feel as if she fit in Sotoba and had dreams to run away to the city. Unfortunately for Megumi her dreams to run away were cut short when she died suddenly only to come back as a Shiki.

​
Here are some photos of what cosplayers have previously done.

Oy, so...not my best, but oh well. 'Twas fun nonetheless! Here's way too many pictures lol:

Makeup used:
Skin79 (hot pink) BB cream (Trying to conserve what I have left of my Kat Von D foundation :,( )
Em cosmetics chiaroscuro stick in fair, only the contour side.
Nyx taupe eyeshadow NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk (Highlight...yes, I'm that white)
ELF eyelid primer Hydraperfect powder in translucent
Kat Von D Liner in "trooper" NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Black bean (Eye base)
Sugarpill shadow in bulletproof and Poison plum (I put the purple at the base of the eye like in the pic...but of course, it didn't show up on my iPhone camera)
Revlon just bitten stain balm stain in "smitten"
Wet N' Wild lipstick in "Fuschia with blue pearl"
Ebay lashes
Duo glue
Drawn on eyebrows are NYX Jumbo eye pencil in strawberry...milk? pink. And I used Urban decay "grifter" and a nyx hot pink shadow on top.
Super subtle grey false crease w/NYX shadow to (Haute Jersey palette book thingy...they don't have names).

Outfit: My top is an OOOLLLLDDDDD top that I got off ebay when I was...oh, 16? It's too big now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So sorry it's kinda frumpy looking. Skirt is from a thrift shop and is just as old. Fishnets I had laying around with Jeffrey Campbell Mega maryjanes. I couldn't find my hair bows (I know, I know, I suck) so I used some old fabric to make some kind of hair ornament. Wig is from ebay. Me thinks that's it!

Zadidoll, you totally got this one right the theme is so cool. You hit this one out of the park!!!!!!!! I love anime and Manga and this is something I totally can't wait to see what other pics there are. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I knew you would love this one slinka, you so did great girl!!!!!!!! I love love love it!!!!!
Thanks so much!

Quote: Originally Posted by BoySarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I so much would love to do this.  It's finding the time and confidence! 
Aw, you'd rock this! Just go for it! Y'know, when ya have free time =p

Latest posts

Back