My box is lost / stolen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm heading up the South box and the last gal who has it got it in mid January and has yet to ship it to me . I have messaged her here and emailed her and have gotten no response. So I would like to Lynda V who put me in charge and to all the gals who gave polishes to the box and now we can't swap ! I was the last one to get the box so all the gals in my group did get the box and got to get some polishes . If I hear from her I will post an update !

This sucks! If it helps, I'm pretty sure I have enough polish to send you a box so that you can at least get one to pick from and also send out to the next region. I can mix up some of the contents of the West Coast box (I will weed out the less popular ones) with a few that I was planning to contribute towards the next round.

Let's give it one last week. Hopefully, she will check in and clear up the matter, but I do think a full month without any contact about it is pretty unreasonable, especially since, as you mentioned, she has been on the forums.

blue lion Thanks so much for the offer . It's much appreciated . The gal who took the box has been on here quite a bit lately and I have even emailed her . I'm going to message Lynda V and tell her what's going on .

tevans, the East coast box is similarly big like the West coast box (I think we ended up w/ 27ish high end polishes & 27 or 29 drugstore ones- so like at least like 55-60 polishes), we can spilt up our box too to send w/ Bluelion's to help make a box for you (I'll check w/ the east coast ladies, but I'm sure they'll be happy to want to help out).

Quote:

Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

blue lion
Thanks so much for the offer . It's much appreciated . The gal who took the box has been on here quite a bit lately and I have even emailed her .
I'm going to message Lynda V and tell her what's going on .

Quote: Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This sucks! If it helps, I'm pretty sure I have enough polish to send you a box so that you can at least get one to pick from and also send out to the next region. I can mix up some of the contents of the West Coast box (I will weed out the less popular ones) with a few that I was planning to contribute towards the next round.

Let's give it one last week. Hopefully, she will check in and clear up the matter, but I do think a full month without any contact about it is pretty unreasonable, especially since, as you mentioned, she has been on the forums.

I would be so grateful and happily accept anything the other groups would donate to start a new box . Thanks y'all !!

I have some things I didn't add to the box when it was my turn in the West Coat group and can contribute those to get another box going. Let me know if you're interested!

I forgot to post it here but here's what I wrote earlier this afternoon.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi ladies. I wanted to give you a heads up in regards to @STLSportsGirl13. As of 12:50 PM Pacific on February 14, 2014 I have yet to hear back from her via email. She was last logged on "5 hours, 55 minutes ago" according to her profile (as of this post). Since no one has heard back from her, I'm going to have to ban her account by the end of today (around 9 PM Pacific / 12 AM Eastern) if there is no contact from her.

Since I'm tagging her in this post she will get an email about it.

I have some things I didn't add to the box when it was my turn in the West Coat group and can contribute those to get another box going. Let me know if you're interested!
Dragon chick , Yes definitely interested . I'm going to post my address here bc like you some gals have offered to help get my box restarted . ADDRESS REMOVED BY ZADIDOLL. PLEASE PM HER FOR HER ADDRESS INSTEAD. Thanks so much !!

Tevans, I removed your post with you addy. Going to edit it so they PM you instead for your address. Don't want any crazies who read this site getting a hold of your addy.

Latest posts

Back