Popsugar Must Have March 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MsBLittleton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because talking about it is almost more exciting than the actual box!!!!

March .... I'm hoping for
1. Pedicure Kit
2. Necklace with a spring influence
3. Still holding out for a water bottle
4. Novel (with tickets *crosses fingers*
5. Tights .... Yeah I don't know

SO TRUE!

My wishes:

1. I'm an a scarf addict, so I am always up for another

2. I read at least one novel a week so I'd love a book

3. A good quality headband or other hair accessory

4. A fun pair of sunglasses

5. A tool/gadget for the kitchen

6. A hydrating hair mask

7. Earphones

Yes, I'd love a good novel. Last March had the Heather Belle tassel necklace, corkatoo corkscrew, buxom mascara, the laundress delicate wash, the new black nail polish, a sweater saver, peeps, and fashion tape. I would love to be introduced to a new beauty brand this month. I actually like ModelCo and love that they are a cruelty free & paraben free brand, but I'd like to learn of more companies like that (same with NYX). For fashion, I'd kind of love some fun sunnies but I suppose one pair won't fit all faces. Maybe a cute vase or fancy organic spring cleaning product for home. Oh or a DIY terrarium kit! I'd love a good pair of running socks or water bottle for fitness.

That movie Divergent comes out in March, maybe a book and movie tickets? I'm not sure what types of books they put in the boxes, but it seems like there is quite the variety!

Yes, I'd love a good novel. Last March had the Heather Belle tassel necklace, corkatoo corkscrew, buxom mascara, the laundress delicate wash, the new black nail polish, a sweater saver, peeps, and fashion tape. I would love to be introduced to a new beauty brand this month. I actually like ModelCo and love that they are a cruelty free & paraben free brand, but I'd like to learn of more companies like that (same with NYX). For fashion, I'd kind of love some fun sunnies but I suppose one pair won't fit all faces. Maybe a cute vase or fancy organic spring cleaning product for home. Oh or a DIY terrarium kit! I'd love a good pair of running socks or water bottle for fitness.
I would love some new sunnies! I have been lazy with putting my contacts in because I don't have any new sunnies. Come on, PopSugar, give me a reason to not be lazy!

Quote: Originally Posted by dbf0670 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I'd love a good novel.

Last March had the Heather Belle tassel necklace, corkatoo corkscrew, buxom mascara, the laundress delicate wash, the new black nail polish, a sweater saver, peeps, and fashion tape.

I would love to be introduced to a new beauty brand this month. I actually like ModelCo and love that they are a cruelty free & paraben free brand, but I'd like to learn of more companies like that (same with NYX).

For fashion, I'd kind of love some fun sunnies but I suppose one pair won't fit all faces.

Maybe a cute vase or fancy organic spring cleaning product for home. Oh or a DIY terrarium kit!

I'd love a good pair of running socks or water bottle for fitness.

I vote yes completely for some new sunnies. I feel like that is something everyone can use!!

I would really love to see some type of cute jewelry. Preferably not a bracelet but some cute everyday rings maybe or a necklace.

To be perfectly honest, at this point I am just going to try and enjoy those several months I have left on my prepaid subscription and then PS and I will part ways. I feel that I haven't really liked the past 4-5 boxes, and that's a lot of money to spend on things I didn't care about. 

I wouldn't say I've been "wowed" by many boxes, but I honestly don't expect much either so I'm generally happy with what I get! I don't expect PS to be a major luxury box, I look at it as a way to come across new products. I know I won't love all of them but that's okay. Things I don't love I give to other people who appreciate them, NBD.

Quote: Originally Posted by MsBLittleton /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know I saw some cute midi rings and maybe those are easier to fit everybody!
I completely agree!! Those would be great and are really in trend right now!

Quote: Originally Posted by kriscross33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I completely agree!! Those would be great and are really in trend right now!
ooohhh, i like the midi ring idea! 

Quote: Originally Posted by RachRDH /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  What does the heart under your name mean?
it signifies how many posts you have...more posts, more hearts :)

Oh, ok I see! Thanks! I'm still learning.
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  it signifies how many posts you have...more posts, more hearts :)
Good to know... I'm pretty new here. Also, I have been wondering what it means when somebody gives you reputation?

Latest posts

Back