Cruelty-Free Brands: Best Of

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought it would be helpful if we said what each cruelty-free company was best at:

For example:

Tarte: Blush

Too Faced: Bronzer

Let's keep it going! I'll add more later!

Tarte: Blush

Too Faced: Bronzer

NYX: Lipstick and Lipgloss

Physician's Formula: Mascara (?)

Urban Decay: Eyeshadow and eyeliner

Skincare: Paula's Choice or Acure Organics

Supergoop: SPF

Tarte: Blushes

Physician's Formula: Highlighters

Urban Decay: Eyeshadows & Eyeliners

Nyx: Blushes

Milani: Lipsticks

I'm starting to explore more indie brands and natural brands. I haven't tried enough of those yet.

Thanks for adding on! I didn't know Milani had really good lipsticks, I'll have to try those.

Yeah, I'm interested in indie brands too... I don't wear loud colors, so sugarpill is not for me, but I'm really interested in trying the following:

Silk Naturals

The All Natural Face

And maybe I'll even try a cruelty-free sub box, like Vegan cuts or something.... we'll see!

I've tried Brija cosmetics, and now I'm a repeat customer. I've heard of Silk Naturals and The All Natural Face, but I haven't tried them yet. I've seen good reviews on Youtube.

I've only subscribed to one subscription box so far, and it's been Eco Emi. It's a mix of makeup, household goods, food, and just random things. I like it.The All Natural Face has a subscription box too that I've considered to get, but at the same time I have a lot of makeup as is. I should just be satisfied with what I have. But, it's so tempting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One of the best indie companies for cruelty free is Pumpkin and Poppy. Every season the owner comes up with a new collection and they are amazing. She recently came out with a Titanic collection which I am awaiting in the mail.

High End cruelty free is either Too Faced or Inglot.

Back