American Idol - The New Season

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't wait for the new season to begin. I especially love all the audtions. Watching the contestants try out - especially the weird crazies ones - is hysterical !

Do any of you remember that crazy girl Mary Roach? I think that was her name anyway....

I think she said something that "the voices told her she could sing"...:icon_eek: :icon_lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Oh, I remember her last season!! Yeah, she had "voices" and many, many issues!! But hey, crazy girls make for great television!!!

I remember Mary Roach too. I think it was the year before, when they had a guy named Keith, he sang "Like a Virgin" in a womans voice while he rubbed his hands all over himself. They replayed that audition probably 100 times, haha.

I used to watch "American Idol" but I'm so over it now........but it's good that they have a show for aspiring singers because there are so many talented people out here in the world, it's just hard for them to get a record deal. So hats off to the show.

I watched the last season,but was sooo dissapointed when Bo didn't win:( But loved him on Santana record:D

omg she was such a mess! i think everybody will always remeber her, she will go down in history for the weirdest person every on tv

I watched it last night and I was howling! There were a few really funny contestants on there. I don't know how they even made it to THAT point.

My favorites were the twin brothers (the first set to go on) they sounded really good.

This is going to be interesting!

Oh I loved it last night! I was laughing so hard! Okay I have to ask, the "boy" Eric, the one with his grandma that was going to beat up Simon, was that a boy or a girl? I was really confused!

I felt so sorry for the guy that went in and sang and Simon told him he needed to shave his face and put on a dress. :icon_cry: He was so embarrassed!

Yeah, that's the only thing I didn't like, Simon was exceptionally cruel last night. If they stank, then they stank, but he really was downright insulting to them.

How about that guy who was singing and only knew and kept repeating the same line in the song over and over ?!! LMAO!!!!:icon_lol:

Latest posts

Back