Flavor Of Love!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this? This show is hysterical! Those women have no shame and are in that house acting absolutely foolish! The one who got drunk and hurled right before eliminations is dead wrong for that! I wonder who he's going to wind up picking. There are some really pretty contestants. I personally think these women are wanna be actresses, I do not believe they are there because they want to marry Flava Flav!

What did you make of the show?

Brigette Nielson ,Charms.

I think that was all phony and for publicity.They were really wierd?!!:icon_eek::icon_chee

i know... this show is ridiculous. you know they're out for his money. one girl even said that. she said something like "he's already mine. it's already my mansion, my money, my man" or something. but the house and money were the first things she said.

I am a reality TV show addict but I haven't been able to watch this one for more than a few seconds. I used to like Flava Flav.

i thought the show was absolutely rediculous... is a very weird entertaining way lol. flava flav is a character and i think he NEEDED his own show because anyone would watch him.. he's hilarous. as for the women.. i think alot of them have seperate agenda's but, it dosen't really bother me because i know it's all for entertainment and i highly doubt any of them will make a true connection.

Yes, Charmaine, it is cheesey, but funny! I think the whole Bridgette/Flava thing was for the show only.

And the funny thing about it is that I doubt that that was Flav's house. Hear his children and the mothers of his children tell it, he's broke and a deadbeat dad. He's got to catch up on child support payments before he can live the life of the rich and famous!

Wow..didn't know that he was broke! Probably why he's doing all these shows, he's probably happy to have the work. Too bad he's struggling..he's an icon of sorts.

He is. And you know what? There's something about his personality that is endearing, but a deadbeat dad is a sh*tty mess, IMO. So I look at Flav sideways because of that.

i havent watched this yet i only saw some commercials, maybe one day when i really want to laugh hard i would watch it:icon_chee

I just watched the first episode and OMG! I cannot believe those women... what people will do for 15 minutes of fame.

I so agree with what you said Liz, they are just doing it for the money. I watched that show like one time, and that one time was enough for me; they were just about to take the lie detector test. If Flava Flav was dead broke, they would be walking right pass him, but since it's all about money and fame, they want to make themselves like him. That's what you called a whole bunch of gold diggers !!!

Marisol, did you see the last episode where everyone was fighting with the one girl called "New York"? Well honey, I think that is a man!!! They are really carrying on in that house. My jaw was on the floor the whole time I watched!

I haven't seen it. Is it on VH1 as was his last show? I wonder what ever happened to those two, not that they ever seemed promising. What it sounds like is another show that makes normal women look like asses because of these golddiggers who like to call themselves women. I don't doubt it's hilarious. I just don't know if I'd care to waste 30 minutes to one hour of my precious life to watch it!!

Back