Where do you shop?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On-line stores if applicable.

I really like La Redoute... cute stuff CHEAP!!!

I don't shop much online, because it's hard to be home when it's delivered and I don't want to have things sent to work.

I like these stores: Mexx, Esprit, Benetton, Old Navy, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Zara, H&M, Warehouse, Gap, and various sample sales.

I dont shop much online either. If it's clothes or shoes, I can never find the right size for me. I rarely shop for cosmetics online, if I know what product or color I like.

i don't really shop online. i have to try stuff on or see it in person

i like checking out nordies, macys, steve madden, and when i do buy things it's like on ebay or something

:icon_love My fave places to shop online are: :icon_love

Bluefly

eBay

Girlshop

Shopbop

Zappos

Sephora

J Jill

ebay

Victorias Secret

dog supply or rodent supply stores (to find cheaper prices than the pet stores)

Red Envelope (for gifts)

Amazon (gifts)

my favorite stores are Jcpenny, Marshalls, Dots, Wet Seal, TJmaxx. They have great clothes for affordable prices. ^__^

i love to mix & match.

I don't really shop online because usually it's more expensive, so I just get a lot of inspiration online. :icon_chee

I don't really shop online but my favourite shop is H&M, I love loads of other stores to but that's the main one, TK Maxx is good for picking up bits and pieces, and sometimes you get some great buys there!

I usually wait until there is a big clearance sale or free shipping so there are no extra charges. There is not much shopping here, boo hoo. We only have Dillards, Parisian, and Burdines/Macy's (this is not the kind of Macy's most people have, believe me). I also use ebay a lot to save money. Oh, and I shop from Garden Botanika sometimes, I was sad when they closed down their real stores, I like some of their stuff, and they have neat fragrance/or makeup gift sets. There are probably more stores I use, but I forget.

Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, TJMaxx, Marshall's, Zappos,Sephora,Macys/Hechts,Walmart,CVS,eBay,

MAC Pro Retail,Pier I,Target, Vintage Shops, outlet malls.

I'm always looking for a bargain!:icon_chee

I buy most of my clothes on ebay. I get a lot of clothes tailored, only costs a couple of bucks, so far it is still worth my while. If something arrives and it doesn't fit at all then I just relist it myself.

In town I shop at Jacob, Bryans and Winners mostly, and Mexx and Esprit outlets.

I shop @ :

• Sephora
  • B&BW
  • Aeropostale
  • Limited
  • Express
  • Victoria Secrets
  • Bakers
  • Aldo (including Aldo Accessories)
  • Macy's (but only @ the MAC counter)
  • eBay
...I think that's all...

ebay and amazon. i dont buy clothes online, its too risky, i have to try it on to know if it fits me.

My favorite places to shop for makeup are Target and Sephora--both carry so many brands! Clothes I like to buy from Ross, Marshall's, TJ Max, Target, The Gap and the Victoria's Secret clothing catalogue.

i don't get to shop much only for a special occasion or something. really sucks!

Me too. I just have too weird a shape to be able to buy clothes online.

The only exception to this was the Victoria's Secret stuff. For some reason, never had any problem.

Online Stores:

HQ hair for hair stuff

used to..Newport News...for shoes..used to buy shoes there all the time.

Zappos...ditto for shoes...only one pair, though

J. Crew

Chadwicks of Boston..for accesories..long time ago

Burlington Coat Factory...bought my bf some awesome shoes....cheap.

Not online:

Macy's-my favorite.

Burlington Coat Factory

Saks Fifth Avenue

Zara ..it's(£££and $$$$ though)

basically as many stores as I can walk to..love shopping.

Back