PopSugar Special Edition Resort Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already traded for three of the summer le items, so this was a No Brainer.

Self tanner Sun screen Some type of beverage Beach read And Belly chain to wear with bikini (hahaha!) Diet pills Hangover remedy

I'm going to try really hard not to be tempted by this one. Unless they release a ridiculous spoiler. : P

couldn't control myself got the special box even though I cancelled my regular box   I didn't want to be left out   plus I love the special boxes

I'd love ...

- a great tote bag

- a thick headband 

- sunglasses (though they did do sunglasses for the summer box last year)

- an all natural mineral sunblock

- a high quality travel toiletry bag

- a travel size skincare line

My kids have spring break the last week of march through the first week of April. We are going on a mini vacation during that time but this box has a ship by date of March 31st so we will miss out on using any fun travel items in the box.

What about a great beach towel or blanket? I love the tote idea and I NEED new sunglasses! My 2nd pair of my fav Chloé glasses got scratched up on my last vacation and I can't find them again.

I love the idea of a tote, toiletry bag and a beach blanket.... I'd love to see a snack in there from one of the many snack boxes out there like Nibblr.

OMG so here is what I did. March was supposed to be my last box. I sent a referral to myself on another email and bought the LE box with the referral link which gave my original sub a free box because that was my second referral. So now I get the LE box and my original sub is extended thru April. Yay!!!

I ordered and I usually love the LE boxes! It's going to be an expensive month with my Nina Garcia coming in March also.

Didn't someone post a possible spoiler for a future PS box on another thread a few days ago? I can't find it now, but I think it was from Instagram and was a bracelet? There was some speculation that it might be for a LE box. Maybe for this one!

Hey guys, I just found some more info about this:

"And since Valentine’s Day is positioned during travel season (a great time for couples to getaway), PopSugar is launching a Special Edition Resort box! With higher-end items, this box has everything a girl, or a couple, headed on an adventure would need. The box retails for $100 and is valued at $250, and is scheduled to order on Monday, February 17. PopSugar makes gifting super easy and allows you to print out an order conformation that you can put in a Valentine’s Day card and be remembered year round! For more information, or to order the PopSugar Must Have box, visit PopSugar."

http://www.examiner.com/article/popsugar-for-valentine-s-day

Didn't someone post a possible spoiler for a future PS box on another thread a few days ago? I can't find it now, but I think it was from Instagram and was a bracelet? There was some speculation that it might be for a LE box. Maybe for this one!
Those look promising!

Latest posts

Back