Mini Valentine's Day Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tonight to my surprise when I went to Marshall's my boyfriend decided to come inside instead of waiting in the car which he normally prefers.  I picked up 2 OPI polishes and headed to the checkout.  When I went to pay he insisted that he do it instead because he didn't want the girl thinking I had to pay for my own polish on Valentine's Day.  LOL!  He's never bought me polish before!!  If I had known he was paying, I would have picked up more than 2 bottles!!!

I got OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow and Fresh Frog of Bel-Air  (came with an OPI bangle bracelet)

I love both those names and the colors! I've been plotting St Patrick's Day nails since Thanksgiving :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love to buy greens ::grabby hands::
I've been looking for a good blackened green for awhile and for $3.99 I couldn't say no. I can't wait to do a St. Patty mani using the Fresh Frog one. It's such a cool glitter and I didn't have anything like it.

Back