Hair color recommendations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A little back story on me.

I have been trying to get the "perfect" blonde color since I was about 15. I used every box dye there was, but of course it came out terrible, and only last year did I decide "why not just go to a salon?" I have loved my hair color ever since then. I feel so confident with blonde hair, I get compliments , I was never complimented with any other color. I feel like it is "my" color.  (I am sure this makes me sound odd lol, but I am just trying to explain why changing my color is so hard )

I have always had a different hair color, so I definitely want change, but then apart of me is saying don't do it, you will regret it. I know I can always go back, but this took a lot of trips to the salon and a lot of money.

I plan to make an appointment soon, I am either going to get more blonde highlights, or a completely different color. Any suggestions? I would prefer to stay on the light side, but I am open to any suggestions.

http://i61.tinypic.com/qrgld0.jp

Do you use an anti-yellow shampoo/conditioner? I have naturally light beige-blonde hair and I notice after lots of product buildup, my hair gets a little yellowy. Using purple shampoo gets rid of that tint. Unless you want yellow blonde hair. Then it wouldn't help you!

Ask for strawberry blonde highlights, it would be a nice way to change it up if you were feeling bored hut didn't want anything too drastic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you look like you have fair skin with a pink undertone so the strawberry should compliment you. Plus your eyes are green and I've always found hints of red make green pop ( complimentary colours). Good luck at the salon!

These are old pictures, I discovered purple shampoo shortly after lol but thanks!

I have been thinking of strawberry blonde, I really like this color. Not sure if I could pull it off, though.

That colour might be a little too drastic for you.

I suggest maybe that color in a low light, nothing too crazy, especially if you don't wanna lean on the darker shades. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back