Sugar on the skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone else use sugar for their skin?  I have been using it mixed with my cleanser and I love it. It makes my pores smaller and my skin just feels better.

I've never mixed sugar with my cleanser but good idea - similar to the suki sugar scrub that is so popular. I mix sugar with body oils for a simple exfoliator in the shower. 

I usually mix brown sugar with olive oil to make facial scrub. it's very budget friendly, yet very effective.

I've used sugar and grapeseed oil with a few drops of vitamin E as a body and face scrub, my skin felt like silk!

I love using brown sugar with almond or grapeseed oil in the shower as a body scrub. So good. I only use it occasionally on my face because it feels a bit harsh, but dissolving it slightly with a little bit of water before mixing it with oil is lovely.

I do a body scrub every other day. I use one part olive oil and 2 parts brown sugar. I store it in a small Tupperware container and use when I need it. Leaves my skin sooooo soft and I always was my body after using the scrub to get excess oil off my skin! Diy skin care is my favorite!

I mix sugar and lemon juice and use it as an exfoliator. Just rub it in circles on your face and rinse. It works really well for me!

Oh really!! i try this. thanks for sharing .but i usually try with brown sugar  .

Back