Star Crushed Minerals eyeshadow swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't seen a ton of swatches of this brand out there, they are an indie brand on Etsy. Found them on a whim, ordered about 7 colours, got 3 additional freebies... I really like them and just ordered a few more. But it's hard to find swatches, so I thought I would throw mine out into the internet for others who may be trying to find some!

With flash.

Without flash.

L-R: Naked Lady, Champagne, Taupe, Perfectly Peach (looks more peach in real life but definitely a light/highlight shade), Whisper (looks very orange here but in real like is more of a coppery-gold, actually pretty subtle on the lids), Espresso, Dark Chocolate Truffle (these last two are almost indistinguishable, only real difference is Espresso is gold microshimmer and Dark Chocolate Truffle appears to have more colours of shimmer, other than that they look identical), Golden Olive (shimmer shows up more in real life, brassy-gold and green shimmer), Red Blackberry (appears more burgundy in real life than the purpley shade seen here), Stripped (really gorgeous matte taupe).

Hope these help! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back