Nail Mail and Tuesday haul (Big Lots etc)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I finally got some nail mail I have dying for. 

Not pictured: Bundle Monster 2010 revamped plates.  This now completes my Bundle Monster collection

Next up is finally my order from the Zoya promotion buy any 2 polishes from the new collections and get Monet topper free. 

Chita, Carter, Cosmo, Rebel and Monet

I got a few indies today in the mail as well

David Bowie's Bulge, Love Letter to Scofflaw (LE Valentine's/Anniversary polish) and Kerplunk Glam Polish

Next up is my hauls from various retailers including Big Lots, K-Mart and Burlington Coat Factory

These all came from Big Lots in one I don't normally go to.  None of these colors were at the one closest to my house.  L to R is Who's Spinning Tonight, Paisley Attention to Me, It's Totally Karma, Ruby Without a Cause, I Come in Peas, Meet for Drinks and Mermaid to Order.

Fang-tastic & C-C-Courageous China Glaze, Grape Revlon, I Vant to be a Lone Star, My Private Jet (not the original formula) and The Impossible OPI. 

So many more I wanted but didn't want to spend anymore money!! Well until I go to Ulta later.  The closest one is almost an hour away.  I just found out today they are putting one in the mall about 20 min away!!! HOORAY!!

Ulta, Sally Beauty and Marshall's..

There was a pretty awful selection of clearance polish at Ulta.  I only spend 6 dollars for 4 polishes though.(both Sally Hansen & Essences)

Sally Hansen Sugar Plum, Mint Tint, Essie The More the Merrier, Essence Me & My Love, Chic Reloaded, and Fingerpaints Easel-y Entertained.

Latest posts

Back