NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got charged, so I thought I would start a thread for this next tube.

I let my card expire and didn't renew it, when I did I got the 
"Welcome back, we missed you" email. I hope that means I don't get repeats.  Oh wait this is Test Tube of course there will be repeats!  

I was charged 7 days ago. I was hoping it would ship earlier due to the charge, but now I'm not so sure.

According to Facebook they are shipping tubes out on the 1st. No spoilers to be found anywhere right now though ....

Got an email today about how much they miss me and an offer for 30% off if I signed back up. I actually almost did it until I remembered that shipping is an extra $10 so it would be almost $30. I've been too disappointed in the past to risk it again. I am interested to see what you guys get in the tubes this month though.

Got an email today about how much they miss me and an offer for 30% off if I signed back up. I actually almost did it until I remembered that shipping is an extra $10 so it would be almost $30. I've been too disappointed in the past to risk it again. I am interested to see what you guys get in the tubes this month though.
Same here.. I don't know why but I'm Waaaay cranky about their shipping costs. I could justify it back in the day where the tubes were generally very high value but now I'm more picky and have to see the tube first.

I really like these test tubes but I'm finding that the QVC test tube is better.  Too bad it only comes out 4 times a year. BOOOO!

I got this subscription back in 2012 and canceled after one box. Now they're e-mailing me with an invite to try it again with a 30% off coupon code.

I must know, is it worth it with the 30% off do you think?

I'm wondering if I should just sign up and go for it and then cancel after the one discounted month, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by feisty1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder how many of the items in the video will be in the tube?
Probably just the Herbal Essences lol

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Probably just the Herbal Essences lol
Probably sounds crazy to most, but I would love to get this in our tubes.  I use Wen and have for several years, but it is not cheap.  I loved the pink Herbal Essences back in the day when my hair was so abundant and manageable that I didn't have to baby it.  The smell was wonderful; it would fill up the bathroom.  All of the other shampoos/conditioners that we have received have been given away to friends because they all had sulfate.  This would be the first one that I would actually try.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer as a 100 pt perk with Sephora, and it is WONDERFUL.  I so hope that sample comes in the tube, as I would love for everyone to get the opportunity to try it, and I would love to have a back up.  I have light/medium skin, and it gives me a great sunkissed look.  You can go as light or dark with it as needed. 

I have the Chloe Roses sample, and it is also awesome. 

Now that I think about it, any of these products would make my day.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Quote: Originally Posted by srmmrr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Probably sounds crazy to most, but I would love to get this in our tubes.  I use Wen and have for several years, but it is not cheap.  I loved the pink Herbal Essences back in the day when my hair was so abundant and manageable that I didn't have to baby it.  The smell was wonderful; it would fill up the bathroom.  All of the other shampoos/conditioners that we have received have been given away to friends because they all had sulfate.  This would be the first one that I would actually try.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer as a 100 pt perk with Sephora, and it is WONDERFUL.  I so hope that sample comes in the tube, as I would love for everyone to get the opportunity to try it, and I would love to have a back up.  I have light/medium skin, and it gives me a great sunkissed look.  You can go as light or dark with it as needed. 

I have the Chloe Roses sample, and it is also awesome. 

Now that I think about it, any of these products would make my day.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

Honestly I wouldn't mind getting either! Unfortunately, I watch some of the videos from past months and it doesn't look like they actually include anything from these videos in the tubes for that corresponding month? I may be wrong since I haven't subscribed to New Beauty in years, but that's what it looked like to me per the past few videos. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If this box had these samples I would order it. Of course I doubt they would put that really expensive perfume holder in it but I love it so much! Lol. A girl can dream. Does beauty test tube release a video on the tube before they release it so you know what to expect?

Quote: Originally Posted by Catsbatsandrats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else get the email for 30% this months tube I just saw it in my inbox it takes about 9$ off
smile.gif

Yep, I got it! At first I was like, "YAY!" But then I realized it really only pays for shipping, technically...so now I'm still on the fence lol. (Who am I kidding, I'll probably order it!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back