Birchbox Anniversary Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Birchbox sends out promo codes, ranging from 20%-25% off of a purchase, for various "month-anniversaries." These codes are generally received via email, but for whatever reason, not everyone gets them.

So, here are the various codes members have received thus far, for reference:

• 3months20
  • 6months20
  • 9months20
  • 13months25
  • sweet16
  • 21andcounting
  • 2yearlove
  • dirty30
  • special34
  • 40strong

June is my 6th month with birchbox, will I get an email saying I get an anniversary code? Because I just tried to use the 6 month code and it didn't work. Do they have to activate it first? 

@ Yeah it's usually on or around the 15th of the month. Some people don't get their emails, but if you do you should get one. You could also just keep checking the code near the middle of the month.

I just got my 9 month anniversary code.  I'm saving my points, so I won't be using it, but it really annoys me that every anniversary code that I've been sent expires less than 48 hours after it's emailed to me.  I probably would have used my 3 month code if it hadn't been sent to me the day it expired.  

I just got my 9 month anniversary code.  I'm saving my points, so I won't be using it, but it really annoys me that every anniversary code that I've been sent expires less than 48 hours after it's emailed to me.  I probably would have used my 3 month code if it hadn't been sent to me the day it expired.  
Have you tried using the code anyway? I've used codes well beyond their alleged expiration. I even used a 6 month code after a 9 month code because I forgot to use it. It might be worth checking!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my 25th month with Birchbox but I was able to use the old 6months20 code last night. Thrilled to find out it works since I never used it but sad that I've already used all the other ones  :smileno: .

I hope this isn't a stupid question... is every code 20% off except the 13 month code? Is that actually 25% off?

My 13th months are coming up in September and if its a 25% off code I'm about to stock the most epic cart hahaha

I got TAKEOFF20 to work for me just now (Idk if it has a minimum)
My 13th box code worked until I went to check out...luckily the customer service rep was really sweet and honored it...I was a miffed at first though...not with her just in general 

I got one recently from Birchbox Man in case anyone also get that sub for their significant other! It's:

12MONTHMAN

(which is obviously for the 12th month of subscribing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Latest posts

Back