Rusty Smokey Eye FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heyy Loves, I Know I Haven't Been Posting A Lot. I Like To Give My Skin Periodical Breaks From Makeup To Promote Healthy Skin. Today's FOTD Is Super Simple To Achieve! I Hope You Like! Products Eyes: ~ABH Brow Pomade: Ebony ~NYX Eyeshadow Base: Skin Tone ~Jessie Girl Brown Eyed Girl Palette: Darkest Orange Color ~Mac Eyshadow: Embark ~ABH Covet Eyeliner: Black ~Ardell Natural 117 Lashes Face: ~Maybelline BB Cream: Deep ~Mac Pro Concealer: NC45 & NC50 ~Mac MSF: Dark Deep ~Mac Blush: Raizin Lips: ~NYX Matte Lip Cream: Abu Dhabi ~Revlon Lipstick: Mink

Quote: Originally Posted by angie828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Gorgeous.  Stunning colors.
Thank You Doll! 

Wow I love that you look gorgeous but not overdone you really blended it all so nicely.

Quote: Originally Posted by josiekb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I love that you look gorgeous but not overdone you really blended it all so nicely.
Awee Thank You, I Really Appreciate It! 

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow! You are absolutely gorgeous!!
Thanks Love!! 

Hello girl, love the pic. So beautiful!!!!!!!!! Do you think that, before you do your makeup, if you could try and do a pic of yourself without makeup on. So many people don't and I like to see them for them as well, you know. I don't want to be a hassle or a mean chick either so, please don't be offended. :) Thanks Darl, your really GORGEOUS!!!! :)

Hello girl, love the pic. So beautiful!!!!!!!!! Do you think that, before you do your makeup, if you could try and do a pic of yourself without makeup on. So many people don't and I like to see them for them as well, you know. I don't want to be a hassle or a mean chick either so, please don't be offended. :) Thanks Darl, your really GORGEOUS!!!! :)
I Can Try! I Always Forget Lol! But Since You Asked, I Will Try Harder To Remember Haha!

I Can Try! I Always Forget Lol! But Since You Asked, I Will Try Harder To Remember Haha! Thanks girl. :). Your very pretty.

Quote: Originally Posted by cocogiuli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok... I love all of your makeups :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awee Thank You Doll!!

Quote: Originally Posted by thomasjackmua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You look so fresh and gorgeous.

I love all these colours!
Thank You Bunches! 

Back