Sample Society March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no, not another volumizing spray!!! Not that I don't need it cause I do, but, I have one I like and I'm tired of hair stuff! I want makeup! lots and lots of makeup ! : ) : ) : )

Hmm, as much as I like the brand, I'm currently sampled out on this type of product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess it can always go to my gift pile.

i have commitment issues and constantly swap out my products.. so I'm excited for this, even though i got two Alterna volumizing products last month. now, if we could get more butter london, i'd be ecstatic!

I have enough volume in my hair, I don't need it to any bigger!  Anyone need volumizing products?  apparently I'm starting quite the collection.

Quote: Originally Posted by lala27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have enough volume in my hair, I don't need it to any bigger!  Anyone need volumizing products?  apparently I'm starting quite the collection.
hand.gif
 me!

My dry curls do not need volume---that would be SCARY!!!!  
peek.gif
  I already have root lifting products on my trade list and my volumizing products from last month need to join them.  Oh well!  Hopefully there will be some good makeup, skin care, or a lovely BL product to sweeten the pot!  Otherwise... 
crazy.gif

My dry curls do not need volume---that would be SCARY!!!!  :hide:   I already have root lifting products on my trade list and my volumizing products from last month need to join them.  Oh well!  Hopefully there will be some good makeup, skin care, or a lovely BL product to sweeten the pot!  Otherwise... :crazy:
I swear if I get one more volumizing product I will scream!!!! I do need it, but there is a point of being really over whelmed with the stuff!!! Believe me I have scratched it off every list I have and put my hair as normal! I don't want oil or moisterizing stuff either! Can't we just say. NO MORE HAIR PRODUCTS!!!! LOL. Too bad we can't. We are doomed either way!!!! LOL. I fel for you Deborah!

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I swear if I get one more volumizing product I will scream!!!! I do need it, but there is a point of being really over whelmed with the stuff!!! Believe me I have scratched it off every list I have and put my hair as normal! I don't want oil or moisterizing stuff either! Can't we just say. NO MORE HAIR PRODUCTS!!!! LOL. Too bad we can't. We are doomed either way!!!! LOL. I fel for you Deborah!
rofl2.gif

I don't put a lot of products in my hair, but if I have a sample of something I might at least give it a try.  I fell in love with Orofluido and Potion 9 because I received samplea in my boxes.  I haven't purchased them in quite some time though, and forgot about them until now - adding them to my shopping list!

Quote: Originally Posted by Tigerlilly6309 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't put a lot of products in my hair, but if I have a sample of something I might at least give it a try.  I fell in love with Orofluido and Potion 9 because I received samplea in my boxes.  I haven't purchased them in quite some time though, and forgot about them until now - adding them to my shopping list!
You are quite right.  Even though I did not need/try the volumizing products from last month, I did find things I love.  I just happen to know that my hair does not need volume, but they have a limited number of samples and their survey is not too complex, so I will expect to get some. 
wink3.gif

I've been wanting to sign up for Sample Society, but their spoilers are all hair products... which I don't want. XD I guess I'll wait another month and see. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been wanting to sign up for Sample Society, but their spoilers are all hair products... which I don't want. XD I guess I'll wait another month and see. 
I think I have received four hair products in the last five months--but three of them were last month!  They tend to be pretty heavy on skin care, but I loved getting two Butter London products in five months too. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  A good thing with this sub is that if you put in a $50 purchase within two months of your box, and include a product from one of the brands from the box in your order, you get $15 off, so the price of the box is essentially nothing at that point.  Every time there is a Jane Iredale product, I get $15 off their BB cream--which is always excluded from sales on every website, so that is pretty cool.  

When they do send makeup, though, it kind of makes up for their usual treatment-heavy fare. I've gotten great lip color samples from Jane Iredale, Stila and Diego Dalla Palma; and there was a full size Vincent Longo shadow not too long ago (which incidentally I have not tried yet! I have just started branching into shadows after years upon years of just liners, and have been going batpucky with them.) And there is never a carded sample or peelie to be had. I especially love when they send Ahava products because I love their bath salts and will use the discount when stocking up. I've had the occasional "meh" box but the coupon codes and stellar customer service more than compensate!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  First spoiler for March!

Sneak peek! Some lucky ‪#‎SampleSociety‬ members will be receiving an Oscar Blandi Texture Volume Spray sample in their March boxes.

Join now: http://bit.ly/NTtESt

I looooooove that product, but I don't love that only *some* subscribers get it.

I might cancel Birchbox and sign up for the gamble though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No, no, not another volumizing spray!!! Not that I don't need it cause I do, but, I have one I like and I'm tired of hair stuff! I want makeup! lots and lots of makeup ! : ) : ) : )
Sample Society doesn't do that much makeup.

Quote: Originally Posted by lala27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
 Love, love, love big hair. Send them all my way 
biggrin.gif

1958132_656692004366410_808266098_n.png

So far two hair products. I am usually not a fan of hair products but I absolutely and desperately need volumizing items because I have the thinnest hair EVER, and I love hair clips (sometimes boring but I can always use them or gift them!) so I'm pretty happy so far!

1958132_656692004366410_808266098_n.png
So far two hair products. I am usually not a fan of hair products but I absolutely and desperately need volumizing items because I have the thinnest hair EVER, and I love hair clips (sometimes boring but I can always use them or gift them!) so I'm pretty happy so far!

Sample Society doesn't do that much makeup.
That's OK if they don't do makeup, I don't need to be told that. I've been with them long enough to know they don't. I am just stating that I would like makeup more that hair care! Skin care would be better than hair care, but I get all three. I do get some makeup, lots of skin care and more than enough hair stuff to make my hair stand on end. I was trying to joke a little if that's OK??? What ever I get I'll deal or give away. No big deal! Haaaaaa!!!! Now I know something else I can send you. I am overwhelmed with volumizing stuff!!!! And they keep sending out more!!! LOL Rachel! stuff is coming your way!!!!

Latest posts

Back