most expensive makeup items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of the most expensive companies are:

Tom Ford ($45 dollar lipstick)

Cle de Peau

La Prairie

Burberry

Rouge Bunny Rouge

Hourglass

Laduree is one of the heftier ones I can think of. Some of the more household names that are expensive would be Dior, Chanel, YSL.

See www.us.sergelutens.com lipstick usd 75 for USA,

in Europe it sells at 70.00 euro = usd 96  exchange at www.xe.com/

OMG...!! these type of items are only for elite people. we cannot purchase such type of expensive items.

Add Guerlain to Ginaminal's list.  Some of their products aren't too bad for a luxury brand, but some products are crazy expensive.  Their primers are INCREDIBLE, but they're $76.  No way can I justify paying that.

I think Chantecaille is pretty expensive ($72 for a powder) but some of their palettes and stuff have such cool designs in them!

Quote: Originally Posted by melliemelissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Agreed!! expensive and awesome.
haha awesome?? 

Quote: Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By Terry, Sisley, Cle de Peau.

thank you. you just gave the pictures and links of the items.

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv

Sisley-Paris

La Prairie

Revive

Omorovicza

3Lab

La Mer

Cle de Peau

Kanebo Sensai

Orlane

Amorepacific

Le Metier de Beaute

Chantecaille

Tom Ford Beauty

Natura Bisse

Guerlain

just to name a few...

Quote: Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv

Sisley-Paris

La Prairie

Revive

Omorovicza

3Lab

La Mer

Cle de Peau

Kanebo Sensai

Orlane

Amorepacific

Le Metier de Beaute

Chantecaille

Tom Ford Beauty

Natura Bisse

Guerlain

just to name a few...

they are just not few names of cosmetics, they are more then that. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tom ford is definitely expensive ... i only have one eye palette and a blush from them and it cost me a BOMB... really literally ouch.. to my wallet. 

Quote: Originally Posted by geeko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Tom ford is definitely expensive ... i only have one eye palette and a blush from them and it cost me a BOMB... really literally ouch.. to my wallet. 

then why have you purchased it?

I agree about all the brands that have been mentioned.

My most expensive purchase ever was the Ambient Lighting Palette by Hourglass (bought here in UK, which is sold at 56 pounds...= 93 dollars)

Litterally, I have been in pain, thinking that I had spent that money!!! LOL... But I wanted it so bad...

Anyway I haven't been buying a lot for the next weeks, so I was able to save some money back..

La Prairie probably makes the most expensive cosmetics that I've seen so far [how about that $200 concealer?], but I'm sure there are even more exclusive brands.

Back