Liquid Foundations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went into Sephora, my absolute favorite store. I spend hours in there. I have been buying the Kat Von D Foundation, I love it. Great coverage and very smooth application. I do however dislike that it seems to get oily throughout the day, maybe it's just my skin but when I go makeupless I don't have that issue. Any suggestions on a liquid foundation that has smooth and noncakey application?

I also LOVE my KVD foundation. I do not get oily throughout the day- however I feel that it does oxidize a little through out the day making it get a little darker than it first is when applied. I have noticed that I get oily if I us certain primers. Maybe try with a different primer and see if that makes a difference :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have you tried Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk foundation? It's the best foundation I've ever used. Luminous Silk is made for dry skin while Lasting Silk is made for oily skin. I've never had a problem with Lasting Silk getting oily throughout the day.

Latest posts

Back