Birchbox Man March 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG this month looks really good. The shirt, the tie or the socks are all great items IMO! The foil packets of skin care???? Boooo, but really the ties look sooooo fun!

0.jpg

Did anyone else get the option to choose their lifestyle extra this month?  About a week ago my DH got a survey email offering him the chance to choose either the tie, the t-shirt, or a surprise me option.  Just curious if eveyone else got this too?

My boyfriend chose the tie and they sent an email saying his selection has been secured.  The email only gave the option of a shirt or tie, though.  It didn't include the socks as an option so I guess that maybe the people that didn't choose anything are going to get the socks?

Did the email come from Birchbox Man or was it addressed from someone other than them?

I looked back through my emails and didn't get one :-(

Quote: Originally Posted by ShannonHey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone else get the option to choose their lifestyle extra this month?  About a week ago my DH got a survey email offering him the chance to choose either the tie, the t-shirt, or a surprise me option.  Just curious if eveyone else got this too?
I definitely didn't get the email. I went back and looked through all my emails from the past month just to make sure I didn't miss it but nope, nothing!

Quote: Originally Posted by emily9763 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did the email come from Birchbox Man or was it addressed from someone other than them?

I looked back through my emails and didn't get one :-(
Yeah it came from Birchbox Man on Feb 12, and the email said to respond by Feb 14 to secure your choice

I didn't get the email to make a choice either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My hubby said to go ahead and cancel his sub after this month. He was enjoying it but not enough for $20 a month, I guess. Maybe since I cancelled they didn't send me the email?

My husband is getting this box https://www.birchbox.com/men/box/march-2014/march-2014-bb20 I purchased this sub for my husband as a gift, and after 3 months he asked me to go ahead and cancel. I'm embarrassed for him to even receive this box! A shoe horn??? No offense to anyone who might use a shoe horn, but he will never use that and it is completely outside of his profile. I've been praying he would get socks or a tie so I'm really bummed that those are going out this month and my hubby is getting neither one. Also, this is his 3rd month in a row of receiving cologne and 2nd month receiving a hair styling product... He has a shaved head, so no use there. I don't usually complain this much, but I'm really disappointed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just gave the hubby a 3  month gift sub, excited to see what he gets.

Our box only has 3 items in it and I already have a shipping number!!! I hope that is not true!!! We have the T-shirt, Drinkwell vitamin capsules (not sure how many are in there), and a toothpaste. Ugggghhhhh! At least the T-shirt will be used as long as it is the correct size, but really I would not pay $20 for a plain T-shirt!

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Our box only has 3 items in it and I already have a shipping number!!! I hope that is not true!!! We have the T-shirt, Drinkwell vitamin capsules (not sure how many are in there), and a toothpaste. Ugggghhhhh! At least the T-shirt will be used as long as it is the correct size, but really I would not pay $20 for a plain T-shirt!
I am really hoping they just didn't finish uploading the info onto the pages yet, My husband is only getting 4 products and never in the 2 years that he has been subbed has he received only 4 items.... which is 3 samples and 1 life style product.

I'm pretty sure they just haven't finished loading the pages yet.  You're guaranteed at least 4 items.  Ours finally updated and his 4th item is a cologne sample - Clean Shower Fresh for Men.  He doesn't mind that too much since he's trying to find a new scent right now anyway.  The description is nice so maybe this will be a winner for him.

it looks like boxes with the tshirts and ties are 4 item boxes and the shoehorns and socks are 5 items.

Quote: Originally Posted by solos1020 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Where can i view what box I'm getting/how many items are in my box?

Go to your box page on BB's website and it should show you, unless this is your first month... In that case it make take a little longer to load up.

Quote: Originally Posted by disconik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm pretty sure they just haven't finished loading the pages yet.  You're guaranteed at least 4 items.  Ours finally updated and his 4th item is a cologne sample - Clean Shower Fresh for Men.  He doesn't mind that too much since he's trying to find a new scent right now anyway.  The description is nice so maybe this will be a winner for him.
Ditto here

Back