• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO- MAC and Urban Decay Items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have any of the items I am looking for let me know- I would prefer to buy them vs. trade.ISO:MAC Mall MadnessMAC Please MeMAC ChatterboxMAC Snob (mine melted ;( )MAC CranberryMAC Daddy's Little GirlMAC Divine ChoiceMAC ImpressiveMAC Rose BudMAC Stay Sweet (Archie Collection)MAC Designer Purple EyelinerMAC Plum Dash EyelinerMAC Rave EyelinerNARS Turkish Delight (even a mini would be ok)Tom Ford Pink DuskUrban DecayNaked LipGloss Walk of Shame & Love ChildMoonDust in Glitter Rock and IntergalacticShadows in Rockstar, Woodstock, GrifterBlackheart/Darkside & Vice LinersBenefit Box Powders depending on the colorsTheblam Mary Loumanizer Or the Cindy LoumanizerL'oreal Hip Eyeliner in Violet Volt
L'oreal Hip Duo in Cheeky
Any shadows that in a cranberry type shade similar to Last Call by urban decay- its my new obsession for eyes.

I do have a sale list here- http://mac-cosmetics.livejournal.com/40380415.html

Latest posts

Back