Ditch the chips, and snack on these instead!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning beauties! I might have found the healthiest crunch snack ever to replace my salty chips. My husband and I were contacted to be on a home improvement show a few weeks ago so I had to get really creative and quickly find how I could substitute my unhealthy habits instead of going cold turkey. After doing some research I found my new love... Roasted chickpeas!
You can make them as flavorful or as spicy as you want, and as crunchy to satisfy the chip factor. I absolutely love this as a snack, and the best part is that it is so healthy for you, full of fiber and great for your skin. Have you tried this? If you do please let me know how it goes! Xoxo

This is a little old but I saw this and wanted to comment. I make roasted chickpeas with a little sesame oil, cayenne pepper, a tiny bit of brown sugar or pure maple syrup. They come out really good and I have to force myself to stop eating them otherwise I can eat the whole can of them!

Quote: Originally Posted by Esthylove /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is a little old but I saw this and wanted to comment. I make roasted chickpeas with a little sesame oil, cayenne pepper, a tiny bit of brown sugar or pure maple syrup. They come out really good and I have to force myself to stop eating them otherwise I can eat the whole can of them!
  I seriously need to try this. It has been on my "list" for some time and I am always seeing recipes online. I like your combo of sweet and spicy...I think I can get the hubby to trade in the doritos (at least for a little while) if it had good flavor like that. Thanks for sharing.

Well thanks for commenting! That recipe sounds delish, I am always tempted to finish a whole can because it tastes so good!

I need to make 2 cans when I make them because the hubby and I will down them. They are SO addicting! It just takes forever to peel off the shell part outside so I haven't made them in awhile. But now that I think about it I will probably have to make some!
wink.gif

Back