Limited Edition: Birchbox Finds

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

My Birchbox LE box came today (plus some other things I ordered out of the shop). I am actually very excited about the box and wish I'd have ordered a 2nd one like I originally planned on doing. The onlyyyyy thing I'm not excited about is the color of the nail polish they sent me because I have an identical color that was just send to me by ipsy. lol. My color variations are as follows:

Eyeshadow - Ice Queen

Nail Polish - Pink a Card

Rimmel gloss - Back Row Smooch 

Nivea balm - Sheer Pink

Like I said, all awesome colors I'd have picked myself except for the nail polish. But it'll get used regardless lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by trustlust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Birchbox LE box came today (plus some other things I ordered out of the shop). I am actually very excited about the box and wish I'd have ordered a 2nd one like I originally planned on doing. The onlyyyyy thing I'm not excited about is the color of the nail polish they sent me because I have an identical color that was just send to me by ipsy. lol. My color variations are as follows:

Eyeshadow - Ice Queen

Nail Polish - Pink a Card

Rimmel gloss - Back Row Smooch 

Nivea balm - Sheer Pink

Like I said, all awesome colors I'd have picked myself except for the nail polish. But it'll get used regardless lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That box looks pretty darn good! 

Got my LE Birchbox today too, I ordered one for myself and one as a gift but they only sent one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sent them an email already but the color variations I did get are the Sally Hansen in Rosey Outlook, the Nivea in Sheer Caramel, the Covergirl Shineshadow in Ice Queen, and the Rimmel gloss in Back Row Smooch, I think this box was totally worth it for me, I would never buy any of these things for myself and hopefully if they send me the second one I paid for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my LE Birchbox today too, I ordered one for myself and one as a gift but they only sent one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sent them an email already but the color variations I did get are the Sally Hansen in Rosey Outlook, the Nivea in Sheer Caramel, the Covergirl Shineshadow in Ice Queen, and the Rimmel gloss in Back Row Smooch, I think this box was totally worth it for me, I would never buy any of these things for myself and hopefully if they send me the second one I paid for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
I got the same color variations as you. I'm not loving the shade of pink polish or the flesh colored tinted Nivea. I'm thinking of trying to exchange them at Walgreens. Thoughts???

I just picked mine up. Technically it came in on Saturday but my university didnt sort it til late last night. Regardless, my variations are: Sally Hansen: Pink a Card Covergirl: Ice queen Rimmel: back row smooch Nivea: sheer berry

Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by mirandamanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my LE Birchbox today too, I ordered one for myself and one as a gift but they only sent one
frown.gif
Sent them an email already but the color variations I did get are the Sally Hansen in Rosey Outlook, the Nivea in Sheer Caramel, the Covergirl Shineshadow in Ice Queen, and the Rimmel gloss in Back Row Smooch, I think this box was totally worth it for me, I would never buy any of these things for myself and hopefully if they send me the second one I paid for
smile.gif

I got the same color variations as you. I'm not loving the shade of pink polish or the flesh colored tinted Nivea.
I'm thinking of trying to exchange them at Walgreens.
Thoughts??? I guess you could justify it if you haven't opened or swatched either item so walgreens can still sell it, otherwise you have crossed over the grey area into straight up stealing.

I guess you could justify it if you haven't opened or swatched either item so walgreens can still sell it, otherwise you have crossed over the grey area into straight up stealing.
No lines crossed here. I exchanged for different colors and had no problem. The items were sealed and definitely able to be resold. Cvs and Walgreens had the two items I needed to exchange in stock. It made the box perfect for me!

Got my box! Really iffy on getting this box but I'm glad I did, love all the colors I received!

Quote: Originally Posted by hazeleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my box! Really iffy on getting this box but I'm glad I did, love all the colors I received!
Love your nail polish!

Liked my box more than I thought I would. My colors were the same except I got the Sally Hansen in Kook a Mango. A really pretty red/orange. Great for summer. Nivea in Sheer Berry. Also pretty and feels great on your lips. I think I will use everything, but not sure about the lip gloss just because I have so many right now. May give away, but it will find a good home.

I was hoping for a lighter color of Sally Hansen with my second box but no, I got the Kook A Mango. I don't live near a Walgreens or CVS so the second Covergirl Ice Queen shadow is going on the trade list sooner or later, I opened the first one I received already but the second one is still in its packaging. I love that Biore mask, as soon as I run out of my packets I've got to find them in store somewhere. All in all, I'm happy with everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by angienharry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No lines crossed here. I exchanged for different colors and had no problem. The items were sealed and definitely able to be resold. Cvs and Walgreens had the two items I needed to exchange in stock. It made the box perfect for me!
I might try that, as I'm not happy with the Pink A Card nail polish I received. Not a fan of pink polish, so will see if CVS will exchange it for me. Happy with the rest of my box, so if I can get another polish the box will be perfect! 
claps.gif

Back